Welcome to the USJ games!

3rd POV:

The LOV first dispersed the heroes in training all around USJ and let some random small villains attack them. While they were being attacked, Shigaraki the leader of the villains group LOV went after Hawks.

There was only one reason for the attack and it was to find out where All Might was. He was sure that Hawks would know where the number 1 hero disappeared. Why would he know such a thing you might ask? Well or starts heroes mostly knew where the other heroes are and what better type of information than the current number one Hawks.

This was why the LOV went after Hawks with the nomu they created especially for him and another that was made to defeat All Might.

What a funny thing. Too bad that he had no idea that Hawks knew exactly where the current number 1 and 2 including a poor guy that made the worst mistake of his life and a perverted grape that was having a poisoned status all the time since Recovery Girl was testing some new recipes for some cookies.

[A/N: Please don't kill me with these and do not summon me using these poisonous ones!]

So the fight went like this. Since Hawks and Aizawa were the ones in front of the students and most importantly only there to protect Izuku, they immediately jumped into the fight as well as Thirteen.

Izuku and Shoto were split up and Izuku ended up on a boat. It took him some time to get off it with the help of Tsuyu and once he was out of the water he saw a nomu running towards his dad.

Now Izuku was not the one that could just ignore that fact and so he went after the nomu using OfA. Since the little green bean had a special regeneration quirk he didn't really care much if he would die or not. So he fought that beast with OfA powered up to 42% as he still didn't figure out how to use more. It was only a couple of days that he got OfA after all.

With Izuku fighting with his full mind and OfA at his side, it was not very hard for him to kill the nomu.

Meanwhile, Aizawa was doing his best in order to keep all the small villains including handyman away from Izuku.

Hawks was up in the air fighting the second nomu that was made for himself.

Shoto was busy dealing with Bakugo's temper and the other students were very busy trying not to die.

All in all, no one really paid much attention to the fight between Kurogiri and Thirteen. No one saw Thirteen loose the battle and Kurogiri taking Izuku away until he just teleported with Izuku in his hands right next to Shigaraki.

Shigaraki: Last chance hero! Where is All Might!

Aizawa: Kid, I already told you he is gone. No one knows his true hiding place or resting place!

Not everything he said was the truth but he didn't lie fully as well. Naturally Shiggy didn't listen to that bla bla of the heroes and so he took Izuku away from them and left just a warning behind them.

Shigaraki: This useless NPC will suffer in his place then!

Now Shigaraki did 2 things wrong:

1) He threatened the wrong guy!

2) He didn't knew that Izuku was the Supreme Ruler of UA.

Putting 1 and 1 together it was only logical to say that he just signed his death papers!