Just a bad idea!

3rd POV:

It was the day of the USJ attack. I mean USJ field trip. No one knew what was about to happen not even the teacher. This day should be one day full of surprises. Too bad that the faux villains were not as fake. After this day they sure will wish as to never have accepted the job at all.

It was early in the morning and all Aizawa told his class was to get their hero suits and change into them. No one knew what was about to happen not even Izuku. However knowing his father he changed and went out of the building to confront him. He was the first one changed after all.

Now with only these two people standing in front of the building, Izuku overcame a bad feeling. He didn't knew why but he had this weird feeling telling him and even screaming at him that something was about to happen. Too bad he decided to dismiss the feeling.

Izuku: Ahm dad?

Aizawa: Yes, kitten?

Izuku: What are we doing out here?

Aizawa: That will be a surprise.

Izuku: Okay.

That was all they said to each other before the rest of the class came out rather in a hurry. They have learned not to anger their homeroom sleep deprived and coffee addicted caterpillar in disguise.

It didn't take long for the bus to arrive and everyone getting in it.

Aizawa: Listen up you lot! I don't want to hear anything from you guys until we arrive! Am I clear?

Class 1A (without Izuku and Shoto): YES SIR!

The wrath of the caterpillar was something special and they all knew that it could kill them if they anger the sleeping lion. All in all the drive to the USJ building was rather peaceful and Aizawa was happy that he could even sleep while they drove there.

Shoto: Do you know where we are going?

Izuku: No. All he said was that it would be a surprise-

Shoto: I see.

Izuku: I don't like it.

Shoto: What?

Izuku: I have this feeling that something bad is about to happen it is growing every minute. I hate it.

Shoto: If he said it was a surprise then it won't be that bad.

Izuku: I think you are right.

Shoto: You might just overthink things.

Izuku: Probably.

Now poor little class 1A was completely on edge because of their quietness. They were a chaotic class after all. Everyone had so much build up energy after the right that one could think that they will start attacking random stranger, which luckily they didn't. Though Denki was eyeing a couple of strangers as if he wanted to rob them and hunt them down just because of why not?.

Izuku: We are at the USJ building!

Shoto: Look like it!

Izuku: This is one of the best buildings ever made for hero training.

Shoto: Hm?

Izuku: They have soo many different areas one can train to save people. This is like heaven for heroes in training!

Aizawa: I am glad to hear that you like this place.

Izuku: You kidding! I love it just by standing outside of it and being able to see it myself. It's huge!

Hawks: How about we go in=

Izuku: We are going in?

Hawks: Yep feathers!

Shoto: Some training lessons I suppose.

Aizawa: Yep. Though you and Izuku will be working with Thirteen while Me and Hawks are tackling the others and drilling some common knowledge into their brains the hard way.

Izuku: I don't get it.

Hawks: You don't need to. Now let's go inside!

Even though Izuku and Shoto were staying close to the other, everyone was too busy to talk to each other that no one minded their talk. This was another opportunity missed. If they just had listen then they would have realized that Izuku was the favorite of everyone in UA. The one and only supreme ruler.

Once they all went inside the unrespectable expectable happened and it was the reason for Izuku's bad feeling.

Denki: Oh look they have even faux villains here!

Izuku: No, these are definitely real!

Aizawa: GET BEHIND ME!

Hawks: Shoto protect our supreme one!

Shoto: On it!

Izuku: EVERYONE FORM A PROTECTIVE CIRCLE!!!

However before anyone could do anything they were all warped to a different location. This was only the beginning and the end for a certain team that was dumb enough to attack and kidnap one beloved cinnamon roll.