Rescued

3rd POV:

After the call for war, everyone went in front of UA and got ready for whatever the teachers would tell them to do.

Needless to say that Nezu quickly found out where the LOV was hiding. All the rat needed to do was to backtrack the origin of the rumor that was a call for starting this whole war with them. Of course Aizawa captured a couple of villains and they were brought to the dungeon for Recovery Girl and Hound Dog to get the information out of them. It so happened that they knew where the LOV base was since they were paid to spread the rumors around.

Once they were there they all went in overwhelming the LOV which at this point consisted only out of two people. Naturally Nezu had a feeling that they were not behind everything. These two didn't look like they could create a creature such as the one they had in the dungeon with multiple quirks meaning that the war was not over yet.

However what they didn't know they would find out.

Thanks to class 1A circling around the area and making sure that not a single person was to even come near the fighting area, the pros could quickly go in and get Izuku out. Hawks, Aizawa, Snipe and Mic were busy fighting Shigaraki and Kurogiri. If I say fighting I mean inhalation. There was no real chance for them to attack at all. Completely at their mercy! They were only left barely conscious at the end of the day.

While the heroes where "fighting" Todoroki and Bakugo were to find Izuku and get him out. The rest of class 1A would then act as a shield to protect him. Thirteen, Cementoss and Midnight were also there as escort.

Once they were back, Izuku was immediately put into the infirmary, while the villains were brought to the dungeon and thrown into the same room as All Might and the rest. Needless to say that there was no escape from the room and not only that but they were also chained to the wall too facing each other. Villain and Ex-Heroes all in a room together.

Class 1A Group Chat:

DepressionNEVERhearedOfHer: Thank you all for rescuing me!

DarknessCult has changed DepressionNEVERhearedOfHer's name to SupremeRuler

SupremeRuler: Not you guys too!

Hot'n'Cold: You deserve it!

SupremeRuler: How did you even find me?

SHINEE: We didn't all we did was follow that caterpillars and chickens instructions.

⚡Pikachu⚡: Still that fight was epic!

BlastingMusicAt3AM: What do you mean epic? All we needed to do was watch the streets!

Acidqueen: Didn't you see Hawks with that handyman up in the air?

Kirby: I haven't.

TheRock: It was soo many!

4thwallfixer: Oh you mean Hawks dropping the guy from the sky and throwing him into multiple buildings just for his feathers to retrieve him or do you mean him running away from an army of feathers that then pierced through his skin?

SHINEE: WHAT? WHY WAS I NOT ALLOWED TO EXPLODE THEIR SORRY ASSES?!

❤MOMo❤: Because our supreme one needed some protectors and you and Todoroki are both the strongest from our class.

RipOffSonic‍♂️: I agree with mom!

mask4life: But that fight was surely something else!

TheQuietTone: I guess we have a ruler to protect from now on.

SupremeRuler: Thanks for your concern but I think I can protect myself pretty well.

SHINEE: Says the one that got kidnaped!

AllFrogsGoToHeaven: Who would have thought that they were able to find out their location that fast! *ribbit*

Kirby: I am just happy that they couldn't do anything to you Ruler.

SupremeRuler: Me too. They told me they wanted to make a nomu out of me.

I'makickyourass: What is a nomu?

SupremeRuler: That mindless creature with multiple quirks.

SHINEE: CAN I KILL THEM?

SATAN is online

SATAN: NO!

SATAN went offline

Aizawa-sensei is online

Aizawa-sensei: you guys did a good job.

Aizaw-sensei went offline

SupremeRuler: I'm sure they are taking care of the villains.

AllFrogsGoToHeaven: They will wish to have never kidnapped you *ribbit*

Acidqueen: Ohh they got the wrong person to fuck with!

⚡Pikachu⚡: They simply fucked up!

BlastingMusicAt3AM: It's way too late to change anything!

Kirby: They didn't know it any better, I guess.

✨Icanseeyou✨: They will be so sorry!

I'makickyourass: You mean they will be regretting their life choices!

TheRock: What life? After they are done with them, there won't be any life left!

TheQuietTone: A lifeless creature... That would fit as a punishment for going after our supreme ruler!

Diabetes: Indeed

mask4life: ^

4thwallfixer: ^

DarknessCult: ^

Hot'n'Cold: ^

BitchI'maGhost: ^

SHINEE: ^

❤MOMo❤: ^

RipOffSonic‍♂️:^

SupremeRuler: I think you are all going overboard here!

AllFrogsGoToHeaven: No *ribbit*

Acidqueen: ^

⚡Pikachu⚡: ^

BlastingMusicAt3AM: ^

Kirby: ^

✨Icanseeyou✨: ^

I'makickyourass: ^

TheRock: ^

TheQuietTone: ^

Diabetes: ^

mask4life: ^

4thwallfixer: ^

DarknessCult: ^

Hot'n'Cold: ^

BitchI'maGhost: ^

SHINEE: ^

❤MOMo❤: ^

RipOffSonic‍♂️:^

SupremeRuler: ...okay... Well see ya tomorrow! Bye!

SupremeRuler went offline

SHINEE: We will be his personal protection squad! No failure allowed or they will have our head!

❤MOMo❤: Yep but he is cute and he worries about us too!

RipOffSonic‍♂️: A fine ruler indeed.

DarknessCult: He is worth being our SUPREME RULER! 👑

SHINEE: Am I still allowed to call him Deku?

Hot'n'Cold: 😁🔪 That is if you don't want to die!

SHINEE: Ruler it is!

Hot'n'Cold: Better!