I survived! Murder Mystery Part 2!

3rd POV:

After Aizawa found out that his own son was still awake, the sleep deprived hero stood up and wanted to go into his own son room if not for the door to be looked.

Aizawa: IZUKU! OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR BEFORE I SMASH IT OPEN!

Izuku: EEEEEE!!!

Upon hearing his father's voice, Izuku send a desperate help message before the door was broken down and Aizawa shot his Capture scarf at Izuku. The boy however already thought about this probability and managed to jump to the side before the small cat and mouse chase began.

Aizawa: IZUKU!

Izuku: NO! I AM NOT TIRED YET!

lzuku first ran towards his bed but Aizawa was already a couple of steps in his room and so Izuku took this chance as to run at his father and slithering on the ground beside him and past him.

Aizawa: IZUKU!

Izuku: NOPE!

Aizawa: COME BACK HERE KID!

Izuku: NEVER! WHY DON'T YOU GO TO SLEEP?!

Aizawa: PROBLEM CHILD?!

Once he was behind the sleep deprived cat crazy hero, he jumped to his feet and ran into the kitchen and there they were running around the table for 3 hours until Izuku gave up and was out of breath.

Aizawa: Gotcha now!

Dadzawa managed to get Izuku after his adoptive son collapsed to the ground completely exhausted. The hero then took his son which was wrapped up in capture scarf and placed him right in his own bed in his room.

Still in wrapped up in capture scarf, Izuku slowly began drifting off after all the running. However not long after his dad went out of the room he came back with his sleeping bag and put it on the ground right next to Izuku and began watching over his own son while also sleeping beside him.

Aizawa: Sleep tight, son.

The next day, Izuku was completely awake early in the morning and Aizawa saw no other choice as to put some sleeping med in his son's tea. This was why Aiazwa was caring Izuku in the teacher's room in his own sleeping bag and putting him on the couch there.

Aizawa: If anyone waked him up, I am going to kill that person personally.

Mic: I would gladly join you after what you guys did last night.

Midnight: What happened?

Mic: Izuku was up until 1 a.m. and Sho tried to get him to sleep but they ended up running around the kitching table until around 3 a.m. before Izu collapse because of exhaustion.

Recovery Girl: If anyone wakes him up, Aizawa's wrath will be your least worry!

The healer had her cane in her hand and began to tap on the floor three times with it.

Aizawa: I can't believe my class was so stupid as to keep him awake.

Snipe: Why did they do that?

Nezu who was listening to their conversation and watched them over the CCTV thought it would be a good idea to go to the teacher room himself since he knew the reason after hacking into the chat room and watching over their activities.

Nezu: Ah they were trying to figure out why Aizawa was mad at them and making the hero lessons one hell of a lesson.

Aizawa: They deserved it.

Recovery Girl: I agree!

Power Loader: And? Did they find out?

Nezu: Two of them suggested it might be because of Izuku but they dismissed that rather quick.

Power Loader: Idiots!

Snipe: You can say that again.

Thirteen: Did they miss that small boy who doesn't deserved to be named?

Aizawa: No.

Nezu: They didn't even question his disappearance.

Thirteen: Wow.

Nezu: Izuku also told them about him being in the staff chat.

Cementoss: What did they say?

Snipe: I bet they freaked out!

Power Loader: I think that they ignored it

Thirteen: I say they thought he was lying!

Nezu: And you are right Thirteen. They thought he was lying and told him to stop doing so. So I went on and made instead of one test a couple. One for each Subject they would have today.

Recovery Girl: Sounds only fair!

Hound Dog: HAHA they will be traumatized from words and characters.

Aizawa: Serves them right for belittling our kitten!

Mic: By the way, where is Hawks?

Nezu: The hero commission just informed me that he is on duty for today and can't attend school. They specifically told me that there is no other hero that could do that and so I let him go and do the task.

Aizawa: The class is all mine then!

Nezu: Yes, and I prepared a special surprise test for them.

Midnight: Oh god. Not one of them! They will suffer for this!

Mic: They deserve to suffer mentally too!

Thirteen: How come?

Nezu: One of them is called Shinee and he told Izuku to die so I took the liberty and made a test to kill their brain cells.

Aizawa: I like it!

Power Loader: I would say I pity them but I don't.

Nezu: Now then everyone get to work! The bell has already rung.

Cementoss: What about the cinnamon roll?

Nezu: I will watch over him.

Just like that everyone went to their class in order to teach them and class 1A had a day full of tests in every subject. Needless to say that Nezu made all the test and that the class was brain dead after the day. It was way too much for them to handle.

A/N: You wanted me to @ you, LetBabyDekuSleep