Interrogation time!

3rd POV:

It was the day after Hawks basically scared the living crap out of everyone and beat their asses because he sends every single feather after the. He would pick a couple of class 1A students up and drop them down only to catch them half a millimeter above ground. Naturally they passed out. But before that he would go after them with feather swords and a room filled with feathers pointing at them while he was standing in the center of it and just point at his victims. Needless to say, that Hawks found it very funny to watch class 1A students run like they just saw a ghost.

There were not that wrong since they saw the ghost of death aka the death reaper besides Hawks while he was smiling at them like he was about to hunt some chicken in order to make some chicken nuggets.

After a day of recovery Izuku's fever completely vanished and he was just resting the second day at home while Aizawa was torturing his class with some unreasonable surprise training session. Let's be honest here! The caterpillar only wanted to see his students run for their life's while Hawks was hunting them down.

How might one name such session you might ask.

He titled it as heroes body's condition checkup.

It was an excuse to see how fit his students were or that was what class 1A thought but they were soo wrong.

While the teachers, Hawks and Aizawa, had fun seeing them suffer the class was on their limit and nearly died of exhaustion or so they felt after collapsing down on the floor. However, if they didn't manage to last long enough which no one did besides Todoroki, they would get put on the highest tree and their task was to get down of there on their own without using their quirk.

Aizawa was watching them with a shit eating grin on his face and his quirk activates the moment he saw them use theirs.

After that day everyone besides Shoto stayed at the school ground since they just feel asleep and Nezu didn't had any issues with them sleeping on school's ground. It would have been more irresponsible to send them home only for them to get attacked. Let's face the truth again. Nezu didn't care about his students. All he cared was their supreme leader and the hyaenas or better known as people working for the media.

Privat Chat:

Todoroki: Midoriya are you okay?

Midoriya: Yes, why?

Todoroki: You didn't answer to any of my phone calls or the group chat.

Midoriya: Oh, my phone broke.

Todoroki: Where were you yesterday?

Midoriya: At home.

Todoroki: What were you doing?

Midoriya: I feel like you are interrogating me now.

Todoroki: Just answer the question.

Midoriya: Okay....

Todoroki: What did you do?

Midoriya: I was recovering from a fewer.

Todoroki: But you were healthy the other day.

Midoriya: My dad was so funny as to threw a bucket full of ice water on me. That's how I got sick and my phone died.

Todoroki: Can you explain the picture in the group chat?

Midoriya: What picture?

Todoroki: Haven't you checked the group chat?

Midoriya: No and I won't. There are like 500+ notifications. What did you guys do?

Todoroki: Understandable. Kaminari and Ashido were debating something.

Midoriya: In the group chat?

Todoroki: Yeah...

Midoriya: Haven't they ever heard of Privat chats before?

Todoroki: Apparently not.

Midoriya: That's dumb.

Todoroki: I know.

Midoriya: Can you just send me the pic or describe it?

Todoroki had attached an image to the chat.

Todoroki: Wanna explain?

Midoriya: ....

Todoroki: Why did you have Hawks feather in your hand.

Midoriya: Who did you say send this picture into the chat?

Todoroki: It was a user names SATAN.

Midoriya: Nezu!!!

Todoroki: ...

Midoriya: I'll need to talk about this with him. Sorry if he pranked you guys.

Todoroki: How did you know it was him?

Midoriya: I told you guys before, I am part of the staffs group chat and they like to call him Satan.

Todoroki: I KNEW IT!

Midoriya: ?

Todoroki: You are his secret love child!

Midoriya: How did you put 1 and 1 together to get 5?

Todoroki: You are not?

Midoriya: No.

Todoroki: Then explain.

Midoriya: Okay. You see about a year ago Mic added me instead of another's teacher's number. Our phone numbers were coincidentally nearly the same and he just put it wrong into his phone and I was added to the group chat.

Todoroki: Go on.

Midoriya: I told you guys about my quirk, right?

Todoroki: Yes

Midoriya: Well, Aizawa saved me and one lead to the other and so Aizawa and Mic adopted me.

Todoroki: That actually explains a lot and makes way more sense.

Midoriya: See I'm no one's secret love child.

Todoroki: Maybe you are Aizawa's or Mic's but you don't know it!

Midoriya: Maybe but don't you think that if that was true, I would know it sooner and wouldn't have suffered through my entire life as a kid labeled as quirkless?

Todoroki: Hmmm... Haven't thought about that.

Midoriya: Do you have other questions?

Todoroki: Just one.

Midoriya: ?

Todoroki: Why is there a red feather in the pic?

Midoriya: Ohh that's because Hawks kinda adopted himself into the family and took me as his younger brother. He came over the moment he heard about the ice water bath.

Todoroki: Another question if you don't mind.

Midoriya: Sure.

Todoroki: Who threw the bucket?

Midoriya: Mic and he tried to get Aizawa but got me instead.

Todoroki: That's plain stupid.

Midoriya: I know.

Todoroki: Can I call you Izuku?

Midoriya: Only if I can call you Shochan.

Todoroki: Deal!

Todoroki's name was changed to Shochan.

Midoriya's name was changed to Izuku.

Shochan: You coming back to classes tomorrow?

Izuku: Yeah.

Shochan: See ya tomorrow then!

Izuku: See ya!

Shochan went offline

Izuku went offline