A lifelong mission!

UA Staff Group Chat:

UAratGOD: We have some new information.

Midnight: Good or bad?

BigNugget: Please say good!

HeavenlyHealer: (1) enemy is still alive.

UAratGOD: Not only that but he is behind the LOV and that creature which can only mean one thing.

Snipe: We need to eliminate another threat!

PowerLoader: I will get some things ready.

Dadzawa: can we first at least listen to the rat?

Thirteen: Right, we need to do that too!

Cementoss: Whatever it is, I will be down in the dungeon making another space for the new comer.

Cementoss went offline

UAratGOD: I will call the person X from now on. As we all know X is someone that is after (1)'s quirk. In order to ensure our Supreme's safety we need to eliminate the threat completely.

HeavenlyHealer: We also will takes extract his ability for "further research"!

PapaMic: Sounds good. When is the party going on?

UAratGOD: This evening. I managed to find out his hideout.

Shochan: You guys are idiots!

SupremeRulerOfUA: Shochan that was very rude!

Shochan: But it's true! They forgot we are in here!

SupremeRulerOfUA: So what?! It's still rude!

Shochan: Izu, you are too pure for this world.

SupremeRulerOfUA: I don't get it!

BigNugget: Agree.

Dadzawa: we will be busy this evening can you take care of him?

Shochan: Of course. Leave him to me!

SupremeRulerOfUA: You guys realize I am not a baby, right?

UAratGOD: We do.

HeavenlyHealer: Dearie, we only care too much for your own good.

Thirteen: True. You could literally drown in our affection.

Midnight: You are ours!

Dadzawa: MINE!

PapaMic: SHO!

Snipe: So can I get my guns loaded?

UAratGOD: Oh go ahead!

SupremeRulerOfUA: Are you going after a villain again?

BigNugget: That's what a hero does feathers!

SupremeRulerOfUA: Well stay save!

PowerLoader: He cares!

Snipe: Cuteness overload!

Midnight: Help, can't process this! This is too much!

PapaMic: I can now die in peace!

UAratGOD: Agree!!!

SupremeRulerOfUA: Please don't die! Be careful!

3rd POV:

That evening the heroes went on a hunt for All for One. Thanks to what Recovery Girl did to Kurogiri they managed to get the coordination of his position and exact place that AfO was residing. The methods Chiyo used were very questionable as she sued only pure horror inside of injections.

In comparison to Shigaraki's this one was a true masterpiece. It would immediately take effect and let its victim see and experience true pain and fear all over again. The worst and most terrifying things will be played over and over again for 3 hour straight after that Hound Dog would come in and try break the spirit of one. After repeating this for 12 hours straight, Kurogiri broke and they got the information out of him.

They would have used the same methods they used on Shigaraki if not for the fact that there was one mental quirk intact on Kurogiri preventing him from being able to tell them the location. So they needed to force it out of him with success needless to say.

After that, they went to the side captured both AfO and the doctor. They couldn't even do anything to the heroes as Snipe immediately fired all his bullets at AfO. These were not any bullets! Quiet the contrary. They were some paralyze bullets. After firing every bullet he had loaded into the gun at him, the man dropped down.

Although he was in his bed, laying there only watching everything, he at some point tried to use his quirk and stretched his arm out at them and sat up as well. However after the bullets hit him, he went down quite easily and fast.

In the end it was thanks to Recovery Girl and Nezu that the villain went down that fast. Chiyo created the liquid inside it while Nezu designed the bullet and made them himself. How he did that with his paws, no one will ever know.

They were then brought back to the dungeon and All Might was deemed worthy enough to share a room with his beloved enemy All for One and Shigaraki. Needless to say that Recovery Girl took AfO's quirk and immediately began some experiments with Izukus blood.

Now that AfO was quirkless like the other dungeon members, the UA staff took turns to let them suffer at least once a week or the moment they misbehave and spoken ill of their supreme ruler.

After everything was checked they made some cookies for Izuku including the quirk in it. This was how Izuku gained yet another quirk.

Class 1A accepted their fate and began protecting and interacting with Izuku more. They made sure that he was feeling good mentally as well as physically. It was out of the question that they all feared what would happen to them if they would not do this. However this was not everything. They grew to accept their fate and not only that but enjoyed it as well. Being around Izuku was fun and he made also sure to take care of them. Like one giant family.

Class 1B and the rest of UA quickly found out about the special condition around class 1A as well as the teachers behavior towards Izuku. The big three were officially his protection squad too. He befriended them and not only did he do that but he also began pointing out their weaknesses in their training, helping them to improve.

Class 1A also gained another student as per Izukus direction. He found Shinso Hitoshi being bullied for having a weak and villainous quirk by his own class. After mentioning this into the staff group chat, the whole class was expelled and Shinso was moved to class 1A. Needless to say that he was forever in Izukus dept. Not only that, but Izuku also asked his parents to adopt Shinso as well. This was how Izukus family grew again and this was how he gained yet another protective brother.

After the elimination of AfO and the LOV the villains quickly began hearing rumors about a cult. One that was not toleration any discrimination and threats against their leader a true hero. Thanks to no one knowing who this was, everyone became a lot more conscious in order not to magically disappear from earth as well.

Needless to say that Stain caught wind of that and began searching for the one true hero that the cult so adores. However to his misfortune he couldn't find them and only took out the heroes after double checking that it was not the great hero, the one and only ruler of that cult.

This was how UA came to have a unique and one in a life time Supreme Leader and his name was Izuku Midoriya. Everyone, teacher as well as students adored him after getting to know the cinnamon roll better. No one and nothing could stop them from protecting their cinnamon roll of a supreme leader!

Villains get prepared for the next symbol of peace. One that no one can touch without having a death wish!

The time of the SUPREME HERO is here!

~~END~~

A/N: Thank you for reading this story and I hope you enjoyed it too! 💚💚💚