Nezu: ChAoS iS fUn!!!

3rd POV:

Izuku Midoriya was laying in bed with a high fever and a red feather in his arms. He was hugging it as if he was seeking some kind of proof that he was not alone and alive too.

It was all thanks to the ice water that he got the fever in the first place. Thanks to consuming All Might's blood via the tea Nezu gifted to him, his body was weakened as it was merging itself with One for All. His quirk made One for All compatible with his body. Even though he was small and slim he still could keep a good fight. After training with Aizawa, he had power and he knew how to use his heights and his body figure to his advantage. Speed and agility were his best side after all.

The first thing the heroes did after putting Izuku to bed was to try and get his fever down until RG was coming over to them. Needless to say, that the old lady checked upon Izuku and then went ahead and began smacking the living shit out of Mic until he was laying on the ground defeated. Nezu was there too and since he was watching over everything, he also wanted to know what Izukus class was all about. He did hack into the chat once but no one really noticed the additional member in the chat.

Class 1A Group Chat:

SATAN: I have one of your fellow classmates in my hands! You better do what I say or I will end his life!

AllFrogsGoToHeaven: Either Denki or Mina *ribbit*

Acidqueen: It's not me!

⚡Pikachu⚡: WHY ME?

BlastingMusicAt3AM: Both are online so they aren't it.

RipOffSonic‍♂️: I suggest everyone to give a sign so that we know who is missing.

Kirby: Good idea!

AllFrogsGoToHeaven: It's not me *ribbit

Acidqueen: ^

⚡Pikachu⚡: ^

BlastingMusicAt3AM: ^

Kirby: ^

✨Icanseeyou✨: ^

I'makickyourass: ^

TheRock: ^

TheQuietTone: ^

Diabetes: ^

mask4life: ^

4thwallfixer: ^

DarknessCult: ^

Hot'n'Cold: ^

BitchI'maGhost: ^

SHINEE: ^

❤MOMo❤: ^

Acidqueen: So who's missing?

SHINEE: That grape is

BitchI'maGhost: @SATAN you can have him

Hot'n'Cold: You guys realize Midoriya hasn't answered yet too, right?

DarknessCult: ReVeLrYiNtHeDaRk!!!!

Kirby: How do we know who he got now?

TheRock: Can someone try and call Midoriya?

SHINEE: Why not fucking ask?

RipOffSonic‍♂️: I assume we could do that.

RipOffSonic‍♂️: Good Sir/Ma'am can you describe the boy you are holding captive?

SATAN: Small

SATAN: Rather skinny

SATAN: Has a smile that rivals the sun