Teachers Conference!

3rd POV:

After a couple of weeks everything calmed down and Shoto was now sharing a room with Izuku. The candy cane boy was always taking care of the green bean making sure no one was bullying him. Not in class and not on the streets.

Class 1A quickly realized after all the coincident and Nezu being in their chat, they couldn't be as careless anymore. They also quickly calmed down too and began minding their words. Though they still haven't figured out that Shoto was now Izukus adoptive brother and that Izuku was adopted by Aizawa. More importantly they still ignored the fact that Izuku told them the truth about everything including the teachers chat.

Since everything went back to a rather normal route, Nezu decided to call a teachers conference. However this time he wrote each person specifically in a private chat. He wanted to surprise Izuku with a field trip and having a meeting in the chat room was possible and normally the usual way to do it since Izuku was a part of their family after all. However if he wanted to surprise him, he needed to do it the more old fashioned and traditional way.

This is why the staff was currently gathered in the teacher's conference room. Every important member was.

Midnight: Oooh I totally forgot how the conference room was looking from the inside.

Mic: Me too. It's been so long we gathered in here.

Snipe: What is a group chat else for?

Power Loader: Makes things a lot easier.

Aizawa: Why are we here?

Nezu: What an excellent question and very straight forward too.

Hound Dog: Don't tell me you are planning world domination again?!

Recovery Girl: He better not!

Nezu: I still do but that is another topic. I called you all here because I wanted to arrange a surprise field trip for class 1A.

Hawks: So a surprise for feathers? Doesn't sound bad.

Thirteen: Where is it going?

Nezu: That is the topic of this discussion.

Mic: Oh how about an amusement park?

Hawks: Nope! How about a hero agency visit? He loves heroes after all!

Aizawa: Cat coffee for a day.

Midnight: Only you like that Sho! Hmmm. How about a museum?

Snipe: Spa day!

Power Loader: Let them come over to me and help with some building! He might like it.

Thirteen: USJ!

Recovery Girl: Why USJ?

Thirteen: Simple. I we can let Izuku enjoy his time there while also "play" with the others!

Nezu: What a splendid idea!

Aizawa: I like it!

Hawks: Oh me it! This will be fun!

Mic: Of course you two like the idea of chasing your class around and playing the villains!

Snipe: Who wouldn't?

Power Loader: I would enjoy it too if they were my class and bullying Izu like they did.

Hound Dog: But haven't they calmed down?

Nezu: They did but let's make sure they won't forget who is the supreme ruler here!

Recovery Girl: So who is going to go there?

Aizawa: ME!

Hawks: ME!

Mic: ME!

Midnight: ME!

Thirteen: ME!

Snipe: ME!

Hound Dog: ME!

Nezu: ME!

Power Loader: ME!

Recovery Girl: This won't work.

Nezu: It indeed won't.

Aizawa: It's my class so I will be obviously there!

Hawks: I am the number 1 hero. I will be there for more protection!

Thirteen: It was my idea so I am coming too!

Midnight: Aww I want to see Izu in action!

Mic: Me too. You guys are seeing him nonstop. That's simply not fair!

Snipe: I wanted to teach him some cool moves!

Power Loader: I could have shown him how to safely let a building explode.

Nezu: Nope! Not gonna happen. We have another test area for that! I do understand that I can't come so I will be sending a drone with them to watch over it.

Power Loader: I am building the drone!

Nezu: After my blueprint! No extras his time.

Power Loader: I understand.

Midnight: So who is going?

Nezu: Aizawa, Hawks and Thirteen. They have good reasons to go there after all.

Mic: Awww!

Midnight: Zashi, let's go with him to an aqua park on the weekend!

Mic: HELL YEAH!

Aizawa: Tone it down you dumb cockatoo!

Mic: You grumpy cat!

Aizawa: Parrot!

Mic: Caterpillar!

Hound Dog: ENOUGH! Please!

Aizawa: He started it!

Mic: WHA-?

Snipe: Do that at home!

Aizawa: Fine.

Mic: ....

Nezu: Well now that it's decided, you can all leave. Remember this will be a surprise to Izuku no telling!

Aizawa: I understand.

Mic: AY AY!

Hawks: Got it!

Thirteen: My lips will be sealed.

Hound Dog: Well it's not like I'm seeing him much.

Recovery Girl: Snipe, Power Loader, if you guys are telling him about it, I will see personally to it that you will be my next test subjects for my gummies.

Hound Dog: Oh that is not bad.

Nezu: Ohh they were poisonous first. It took a couple of tries until they became yummy and giving the person energy after eating so they can look forward to it!

Snipe: *Gulp*

Power Loader: We got it!

After that the conference ended and everyone went their way again.