Can I get away with Murder?

3rd POV:

While Izuku felt like he didn't deserve to be in the hero course and that he was in the wrong place, he thought once he saw the notification about trash that it might be a good idea to go to the place where he belongs. It was after all something his beloved friend told him all these years.

Once he saw his friend Kacchan and then heard his old nickname Deku in combination to reading trash, it was like he was sent back into the past. His mind went back to all his past experienced and without even thinking he went and jumped into a dump.

However, once he was there he thought it was rather comfy in it and that he might as well try to sleep in there. He never thought that his father or his classmate would find him after all. Thanks to that everyone thought that he was actually depressed and wanted to die again.

Now after Dadzawa found him, Izuku woke up by him swearing and he knew he fucked up.

Once he was at home, he and saw everyone just freaking out, he decided to take a look at his phone and that was when he saw the teachers chat room and their messages.

After that all he could think of was how he didn't deserve to live after what he did. The only reason everyone was freaking out soo much was because he thought ti might be a good idea to get into a trash can and after that found it way to comfy to come out and go home. So he decided the best thing he could was commit again.

Life (a.k.a me, chimera) however had other plans for him and thus made his attempt fail.

but it was worth enough to try.

Izuku was now under the eye of Hawks while Aizawa was teaching his class some lessons.

Aizawa's POV:

I still couldn't believe what they did to my little green kitten!

I was sure to make them pay since I traded the hero lessons with Hawks so that I could get my own revenge on them.

The best part was that no one would be able to stop me!

Me: Now Bakugo you team up with Iida! You guy's villain team! Yaoyorozu you up with Uraraka, hero team. Now give your best. Plus, ultra or whatever!

I watched them go and into the fake city and try to prevent the villains from blowing up a building and when I say blowing up I meant they needed to stop the villains by ether touching the fake bomb or apprehend every villain.

Now then where was I?

Ah right!

Me: Let the fake bomb explode!

HAHAHA!

Yes!

You heard right!

I had Power Loader made a real bomb instead a fake one!

Why?

Because we both- No every single UA staff member wanted to get at my class and what better why then an 'accident' in a "normal" hero lesson. It was not rigged at all. No. Not the least bit.

Kirishima: Bro what did Aizawa-sensei just say?

Kaminaria: Let the fake bomb explode....

Asui: But isn't that forbidden? *ribbit*

Me: UA lets me teach you lot however I want.

Ashido: He is scaring me!

Aoyama: Me too.

Me: Now let's see how they will escape this!

I took a remote out and pressed the big red button. I would have laughed but that was more Nezu's style and not mine. Instead I smiled creepily under my scarf and watched the whole building blow up with my students inside.

No problems at all!

They will survive that!

Power Loader made sure that the explosion would be serve but not deadly and Recovery also mixed in some kind of light pain induced thingy in. To be honest I didn't have a clue what they did but from my understanding it will hurt them more than it should. I was happy with that.

After the building went up, I went to them in snail tempo and grabbed them all by their collar of the costume some I even polled after me thanks to my scarf and brought them to Chiyo.

Me: They are all yours now!

Chiyo: Ohh thank you! I can't wait to test this out on them! Oop Did I say that aloud?

Me: Yes but they are all out cold for now.

Chiyo: Well I guess it isn't a problem then and they will be in rather good hands.

She gave them the evilest smile I have ever seen, that even send shiver down my spine. After that I let my own class experience different kind of traps all made by a certain pink hair girl form Power Loaders class. He told me that they will fur sure malfunction and blow up and look at this, every single one did exactly that.

After I had my fun with them it was Chiyo's turn and I could finally go back home and care for Izuku.