OfA and Izuku

Hawks POV:

The moment I heard that Mic dumped a bucket full of ice water on Izuku, I immediately abandoned my job in a rescue mission.

Me: Hey bunny! You got this right?

Miruko: YES!

Me: Great, then there is no need for me here! I am off! Good luck!

Miruko: Wait, what?

I was already on way to my little brother's house.

Miruko: YOU DUMB CHICKEN! COME BACK HERE!

Stop screaming and do your job!

You said you had everything in control!

It's fine!

You still have Fatgum and the others!

After that it didn't take me long to get to Izukus house. Since I knew that they would be there, there was no need for knocking at the door at all. I just threw it open instead and dashed in, picking Mic up and exiting the same way I came in just in a couple of seconds.

Mic: WHAT? HAWKS?! PUT ME DOWN!

I was flying with an incredible speed and the moment he realized what was going on I was already over the oceans.

Me: As you wish!

Just like that I let go and watched the screaming hero fall into the ocean.

Me: Shish! He didn't need to use his quirk while he was falling down, now did he?

It didn't take long for him to come back up on the surface and immediately start lecturing me and yelling too. Once he stopped using his quirk to yell at me, I began flying down and hovering above the surface.

Mic: What was that for?

Me: You threw ice water on my little nugget!

Mic: It was a goddamn accident!

Me: HOW?

Mic: I didn't want to get him. I was after Sho!

Me: Still how?

Mic: I don't know! Now get me out of the water!

Me: No!

Mic: Sho is with Izu alone and he just got OfA!!! We don't know how he will be!

Me: Fine, I am tacking you back but only because we need more people watching over him!

He reached out to me as I picked him up and flew back to the house.

Me: We are back!

I entered the house just like earlier only this time, I made my presence clear. I could see Izuku walking over to us from the end of the hallway. It looked like he had just started drying himself off.

Mic: Did you take a warm shower, Zuku?

Izuku: Hm.

Mic: Come here let me help your hair off.

Izuku: You should probably go and dry yourself of first.

Me: There is no need for you to do something like that. Izu come let's go to your room.

Izuku: Sure.

I didn't need someone to tell me what I needed to do. As for Mic and Eraserhead...Well they were both thickheaded children sometimes.

Using my feather, I began to usher Izuku towards his room and let him sit down on his bed. After that I sat right next to him and hugged him with my wing. The moment I did that and my feathers touched his skin, I could immediately feel how hot he was. Something was just off.

Me: Are you feeling okay?

Izuku: Yeah

I somehow didn't believe that. He was either lying to me or he really was feeling okay even though he definitely had a fever.

Me: Let me check your temperature real quick!

Izuku: There is no need for that. I told you I'm fine!

Me: Izu, I can feel how hot you are!

He was looking at me and I used that time to touch his forehead.

Me: Jesus feathers! You are burning!

Not a moment later, I stood up from the bed and used my feathers to get him in and tuck him inside it too.

Izuku: Hawks?

Me: Nope. You will rest while I get you some fever med.

Izuku: But!

Me: Nope! Rest nugget!

Leaving a couple of my feathers around him, I went to the living room, where I found Mic hanging from the ceiling around the lamp and Aizawa spraying him with some water.

Me: *Sigh*

Me: ?!

Me: I spent too much time with you Aizawa. Now I even picked up your habit of sighing!

Me: Anyways where are your fever meds?

The moment Eraserhead heard me say that he dropped Mic down and ran into the next room and came back out only minutes later with a glass of water and meds in his hands.

Aizawa: Did you put him in his bed?

Me: Of course, I did!

He simply went past me ignoring everything and walking towards Izukus room.

Aizawa: How high?

Me: Do I look like a thermometer?

Aizawa: MIC! GET A THERMOMETER AND TOWEL FOR OUR KITTEN!!!

After that we went into the room just to find Izuku fast asleep hugging my feather.

Me: Aww how cute he is.

Aizawa: I hate to wake him up but he needs the meds.

I watched him go over to my little brother and try to wake him up but to no avail. He was out cold. His fever was also really high.

The rest of the day and night, me, Aizawa and Mic spend watching over him and making sure that his fever won't rise even more.