home

River's POV
——————————

Home...A place or loved one that a person finds comfort in. Or something like that. A home was never something I considered myself to have. I was never the extrovert my parents where, Well before they passed away. My parents where great people, friends with the entire neighborhood. The loved me a lot, and to be honest, I don't think they cared what the kids would say about me. I grew up having several problems: Anxiety, ADHD, Depression, and Insomnia are my big ones. But being like this isn't as great as it's made out to be. When I was a kid all the other children would whisper and point at me like I was a freak. All because I was a Introvert. Funny right? But once I got to high school I made some friends. I thought my life was finally Bliss. But I was wrong, no later had I made friends my mom passed away from the childbirth of my supposed to be Little brother. Shortly after my dad had to much and...I prefer not to talk or think about it. It hurt so much to see the once happy family I had fall into shambles and pieces. And to know I was the sole survivor of my family. I'd didn't know what to do. Later on when I moved passed my parent deaths and moved onward, I became a streamer. Funny right? A girl with a sad story helping others from their sad holes? Who would have thought. But I do it because I want to help others not become what I had once been. I want to comfort people in bad times. I want people to look up to me. Eventually I rented out an apartment to myself for about a year. But let's be honest, even introverts get lonely. So I decided to move in with someone else and be their roommate. Little did I know I would find people who would make me feel at home and right.

336 words
————————
Hallo everyone,I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! I know it was short but this was mainly just an introduction chapter.Anyways, I love you all! Make
sure to eat,sleep,And hydrate!