oh you know him?...

(hiya! bluearmyanimations again, i just want to say that if you want you can check me out! i do some art for this book and this is the second chapter im writing, enjoy, i love you! <3)

3rd POV

-------

"aw come on now river, im bound to know them!" haley snickered as she leaned in the door frame, meanwhile dream and george in their soundproof room doing god knows what. if theres anyone in the community, haley is bound to know them. ever since she became so close with dream shes had over 13million followers overnight. 

"Promise not to tell anyone?" River said a bit uneasy.

"I promise."

"Its wilbur" river said covering her face as haley smile grew.

"I can help you guys get together" she said with raising her eyebrows up and down.

"How?" River questioned looking up in confusion.

"I know the guy pretty well actully, I record videos with him and nikki sometimes or even with tommy, he is also a part of my lore in the smp, so I could talk to him"

Rivers POV

As I sit there a billion thoughts were going through my head.
Could she really do that?
This girl is years younger than me and she knows him. How the hell is that possible?

"Is that a yes?" Haley looked at me with a snicker on her face and she was still leaning on the door frame.

"Uh, sure go ahead?" I said confused as  she dissapeared into her room.

Haleys POV

As I sit down at my desk I hop on discord and ask wilbur to call, we know eachother pretty well, just not as close as me and clay.

Haleu:
Hey can you call dumbass?

Wilbur:
Yeah I can

Before I knew it he called me and I picked up.

"You have a secret admirer~" I hummed as he scoffed.

"How did you know?" He laughed a bit as I smiled.

"She lives with me asshole, have fun, shes really nice"

"Oh, will I get to meet her when I visit next week?"

"Yup, you'll like her" I said as I hung up.

Listen, I didnt plan for river to like wilbur before I made plans with him, but now come to think of it she'll love me.

Uh- maybe

382 words :D

I love you and have a good day, sorry it's short lol <3
-haleu