Hoodie

River's POV
————————

They stared at me shocked. "What, did you just now realize?" I asked. Haley slowly shook her head. "Where did you live?" I heard Wilbur ask. "Around Brighton." I said. "That's where Wilbur lives." I heard George say quietly with a smirk. I waved my hand to the rid the idea from my head and finished making my tea. When I finished I sat back down. "What are today's plans?" I asked still tired. "Well, I think we are gonna head out with Haley, which leaves you two." Clay said with a smirk. "Why the fuck are you smirking?" I asked as I narrowed my eyes. I was finally waking up. "Oh nothing, anyways come on guys, we gotta go!" Haley said as she grabbed Clay's keys and went to the car. The couple walking out behind her. "Well than..." I said. Then I realized. I was gonna be alone in a house. Shit Wilbur. For god knows how long. I grit my teeth. Damn you guys, you planned this didn't you? "River? You ok?" I heard Wilbur ask. I turned around and faced him. "Yea, everything is fine. Why do you ask?" I said. "Well I wanted to see if you wanted to watch a movie?" He said. Damnit, why can't you consider the fact that he just wants to be friends. You two will never make it anywhere. "I have to take my meds, then I'll be back down in a moment." I said as I went to my bedrooms bathroom and grabbed the bottle. They where for my ADD and Depression. That's all though. I hated taking them, because they always made me feel drained. Always tired. I would have to rely on others in order to stay healthy and awake instead of sleeping all of the time. I went back downstairs in a t-shirt. Wilbur looked over. "Where's your hoodie?" He asked. "I couldn't find one that I like. My favorite one needs to be washed." I said sadly as I tried to make myself feel more comfortable with my body. Wilbur noticed I was trying to get comfortable and got up and left then came back the next. He had something in his hand. He tossed it to me and smiled. I unfolded it and saw it was one of his sweatshirts. A blush immediately went across my face as I put it on. It was long-ish on me. Probably because he's tall and I'm not very tall. As he sat down on the couch he grabbed the remote and out on a random movie. About 20 minutes in I was starting to feel tired from my meds and I slowly fell asleep leaning against him.

454 words
———————
Hey guys,I know this wasn't a long chapter but I'm just really bored today and couldn't think straight. I hope you enjoyed it. I love you <3