River

(Back to me writing,I'm Karmatic_Arsonist not bluearmyanimations this time,sorry)

Wilbur's POV
————————

I was in the middle of editing a try not to laugh video when my dicord went off.

Halue:
Hey dumbass,Can you call?

Wilbursoot:
Yea I can.

After the text went through I called her.She picked up almost immediately and told me some very odd news.(You already know so imma skip to when he finishes the phone call)

After the phone call finished I sat back and thought for a moment.Who could possibly be her roommate? Did they stream? What is-
No.I stopped myself from thinking further because I knew I would over think and panic.Instead I focused on the stream me and Glitch will do soon.

*a few days later(When the two stream btw River is a faceless streamer.)*

"Hello chat! Uh,Welcome!" I say then breifly look into the camera and smile. "Uh,Today we have a guest! We are being joined by Glitched from Twitch.Go and check them out and send lots of love!"I say again the go to discord and un-Deafen.

"I AM NOT SAYING THAT DUMBASS!"I heard her shout and immediately jumped back. "Uh,Hello?"I ask trying not to laugh. "Oh! Hey Wilbur!"

River's POV
————————

"Oh! Hey Wilbur!" I was anxious and nervous. I hoped he didn't hear anything Haley said... "Hello! Are you ready to start the world?" He asked. "Yes." I said quickly. I hopped onto the world. "Ok stream, today is another 100 players!" I heard him say as I put on the song Juliet by cavetown.(highly recommend) as he explained I hummed along to the song. "So I am Rat king." I heard him say.( I know he did this video with techno blade but just go with it. No I don't hate techno bye) "So first, we have a maze for the rats to go through, made by the lovely Glitch." He said as my face immediately went red. Just to my luck Haleu walked in and her jaw dropped. "OMG I BET YOUR SO HAPPY YOU DONT HAVE FACECAM!" She screamed. "AH!FUCK! WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING!?" I yelled. It wasn't to be mean, she scared the fuck out of me. "You scared the shit out of me..." I said with a smile while holding my chest as I heard Wilburs laugh stop. "You ok Wilbur?" I ask.

Haley's POV
—————————

Oh shit...She is live with Wilbur,And Wilbur knows. Shit! I have to pull this off.

Wilbur's POV
—————————

Wait. That was halue. Halue just got a roommate. Glitch is Halue's roommate. Well than, let's not make this weird.

River's POV
————————

"You done? Yes? Than get out I'm live." I say smiling as she smirks then leaves. "Everything good Wilbur?" I ask laughing a little. "Oh! Yea, everything is fine!" He said. I could hear his smile.

*after their live streams end*

As I ended the live halue came in and sat down in my metal chair. "How can you even stand that? That chair is so un-comfy. Like you don't even put anything on it." I said giving her a weird look. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? It's the best chair ever!" She said defending the chair as I gave her a concerned look. "Hey Glitch, can you hand your headset to Halue really quickly?" Wilbur asked and I froze and my face drained of its color.What if he knows?What if he despises me? What if he thinks I'm weird or creepy? While these thoughts swirl around in my head I shakily take off the headset and pass it to a very confused and concerned looking haley. "I-Imma go and get some water..." I said shakily as I slowly left me room. I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge and grabbed the wine and wineglass. I poured the wine in the glass and sat down on the floor. I couldn't handle this, especially scince I have only dated one person, and that was right when I became a big streamer. All they wanted was fame and for word to spread that they where my boyfriend. No wonder he always asked for things. I closed my eyes and took a sip of the wine. It will be fine. I'm sure she didn't tell him, I can trust her. Right? My thoughts where quickly interrupted by George coming out of his and Clay's room. "Hallo." I said quietly. "Oh hey, Haley wanted me to find you. Speaking of, you ok?" He sounded tired but also a little confused and concerned. "Yea, just thinking. Anyways, go back to bed, Clay is probably waiting." I said with a smirk as his cheeks grew red and he scurried back to his room. As he did this I stood and made my way back to my room where haley was still chatting with Wilbur. Imma be honest I was perhaps a little bit jealous. I turned away just in case my face betrayed me. When I turned back I saw Haley had unplugged the headphones and sat back. I sat down my wine as a gave her a glare. I sat down in my chair when all of the sudden. "So glitch, I know you simp for me." I heard Wilbur say. "WHAT!?" I screamed as I spun my chair so fast I fell out of it. I got up almost immediately and looked at haley who was laughing her ass off. "I swear I could kill you right here." I said through my teeth as I sat back down and gave her a dirty look. Haley is hunched over on the ground crying while laughing hysterically as Wilbur interrupted the ordeal. "Haley can you leave? I want to have a little chat with Glitch." This made me pale yet again as I grabbed the wine I had and started downing it. Haley rushed over to me immediately and tried to get me to stop drinking it. "Hey! Hey! No! Stop that!" She said. I put the glass down and took a breath in. "You heard the man, out please." I said a little shakiness in my voice. She nodded and sent a smile at me before leaving and shutting the door. He got serious quickly after the door shut. At this point I had my had in my hand with my elbows on the desk. My head was pounding, the stress had gotten to me I guess. "Listen, let's keep this between us. You seem really cool! And your honestly my type so I think it would be pretty POG if we where to ever date. Just saying." He said, you could hear the smirk on his face. "W-wait a damn minute!Are you for real?" I asked with uncertainty. "I promise." He said. "O-Oh! Well if that's true, then let's get to know each other more I guess?" I say. "Of course! And not to make you uncomfortable, but could we FaceTime?" He asked, I smiled "yea! I'll put my number in the discord chat!" I said then put it in the chat and hung up. I got up from my chair and put on some shorts and a sweatshirt from my merch. I had a few special pairs made that only I have. Just for fun you know. I turned my LED lights into a more muted rainbow. And then put on the song Arms Tonight by Mother Mother (also recommend) and hummed along to the lyrics. Then my phone went off. I answered and turned face cam off. "Hey" he said from the phone. "Hey!" I said cheery. "If your comfortable, could you perhaps show me your face?" He asked. I hesitated a moment before turning on my fave cam and setting my phone down on its rest as I laid down looking at my roof. "Hey Glitch?" He asked. "Hmm?" I hummed as I turned my head. "Awe, There we go, I don't understand why you don't show your face, your beautiful." He said with a smile as my entire face went red and I covered it. After that we just talk and joke around. Then Haley walks back in. "Oooo, River's on FaceTime with Wilbur! River's got a boyfriend!" She said with a smile. I practically died right then and there. "I think you killed her?" Wilbur said as I came back to the real world. "Shut the fuck up halue! He's not my boyfriend!" I yelled still red. "Not yet!" She said before running as my soul left my body.

1430 words

————————
Hey guys,sorry it took so long,I had to get lots of help from Bluearmyanimations, so go check them out if you haven't already! Love you all! Go drink water,eat,and sleep.
Love you all <3