oh shit hes here.

[hiya! Bluearmyanimations again! Happy 4th of july and a new chapter for you all! If you want to check me out go ahead :) I recommend my latest book if you like this one, its called citrus and these two books are tied together! :) I love you all <3]

haleys pov

I happily hop down the stairs as george looked at me confused as him and clay sit on the couch.

"river has a crush~" I teased as george looked confused while clay rolled his eyes-fucking asshole.

"who?" george said with curiosity in his brown eyes.

"wilbur soot" I say in my british accent; im not fully american so its easy to sound like im from england because thats where my parents were from. At that moment george looked at me surprised as clay turned his head to in shock.

"isnt he comeing over like now?"

"yeah hes in the uber on his way now from the airport"

"who is?" I heard river say as she came down the stairs. Oh this is going to be a fucking blast- shut up reader I know I have swearing problems-

"oh nobody~" I teased as she seemed to become more cross with me.

"awe your no fun- its wilbur-" I blurted out as I saw her face become a strawberry in the summer thats perfectly ripe.

Rivers pov

WHAT? IM GOING TO SEE WILBUR

UH UH UH UH UH UH UH-

"oh- um-" I was interrupted with a knock on the door as haley skipped over to open it.

Shit that must be him.

3rd pov

haley opened the door to be greated by wilbur, she had to look up like always because of how short she was.

"WILBUR!" haley laughed as wilbur picked her up and hugged her as he spun her around out of joy, dream and george smiling at them as river stood there on the steps in shock. It was when wilbur put haley down river could get a good look of him as they made eye contact. His messy brown hair fell over his forehead and to the side slightly as he had a black benie on top of his head with his guitar swung on his back.

Wilbur gave me a smile as he saw my cheeks glow red. This cant be happening.

3rd pov

it was pretty late at night as haley and dream got wilbur settled in his room and all of them went to bed. Exept river.

She sat there, hunched over in her gaming chair as she drank a monster. Her led lights a soft purple as she watched some of wilburs videos out of boredom, shes watched this one 2 times already but it was still funny.

Wilburs pov

I stare at the ceiling restlessly as I just lie there and let my mind take over. But it could stop going on about river. How red she was when she looked at me. And her two different color eyes that seemed kinda confused as I walked in, did she know I was visiting?

I decided to make my way to her room shuffling my feet on the hardwood floor.

Rivers pov

I sit there watching one of wilburs videos as I sat there drinking a monster, the only thing heard was my soft quiet speakers of his voice. Wilburs voice was soothing to me almost it was sweet-

I looked at my door as I heard knocking.

Who the hell is up this hour?

"um, come in?" I say quietly not to wake the others, I hear the door creak open slowly as I saw wilbur peak in and smile. I motion for him to sit on my neatly made bed as I spun my chair to face him. He sat down gently on the bed as I turned my purple leds to a dim white so we could see eachother better.

"cant sleep?" I chuckled a bit as his smile grew. He looked at my desktop and back at me and laughed softly.

"i could say the same for you, you watching one of my videos?" I looked at my computer and back at him. Shit. I forgot about that.

"uh, yeah just bored and just finished my monster-" I laughed a bit as I looked at his fluffy hair, it looked so soft.

"you seemed a bit surprised when I walked in the door, did you know I was coming over?" he tilted his head as he smirked at me.

"i wasnt told until the second you knocked on the door" I laughed softly as I leaned a bit forward in my chair, resting my elbows on my knees.