finally here.

(hiya! this chapter is written by me,bluearmyanimations! if you like my writing check me out! im writing a book with similar characters and my character haley (haleu) is in this one! if you could follow, that'd be great, and follow my friend as well! i love you<3)
rivers POV
------
once i knocked on the door my roommate opened it with a smile on her face. she had dirty blonde hair that was a little below her shoulders and bangs that complimented her gold round glasses. she was pretty short so i wondered what age she was, she looked like she was 19 or in that range, but i couldn't tell.
"hiya! you must be river! im haleu, but you can call me haley, because  haleu is my twitch!" well, she didnt HATE me, that was good. her smile was warm and welcoming. my thoughts were knocked off when i heard heatwaves play loudly in the house.
"uh, jam session?" a laughed softly as she giggled to herself.
"no no no silly, its george and clay, their having their morning dance session as always"
"wait, as in dream and georgenotfound?" i questioned tilting my head as her smile seemed to grow even more.
"yep! they both come over every week to help, their like family to me!" she hummed as i looked down at her. damn she was short.
"oh! i know who you are now, your the third person to the idiots arent you?" i wasnt calling them idiots in a mean way, they call themselves that. i watch their q&a's sometimes and they get pretty funny.
"yup! thats us, why dont you come in?" haley moved a bit to let me in and i walked in to see george and dream making bacon and eggs as george fed some bacon to the two dogs, one brown and white spotted, the other black and white spotted. the house was actully pretty big and roomy. haley showed me my room as i set my stuff down and went back to the kitchen.  and i walked in to see george and dream making bacon and eggs as george fed some bacon to the two dogs, one brown and white spotted, the other black and white spotted. the house was actully pretty big and roomy. haley showed me my room as i set my stuff down and went back to the kitchen. 
"so, you must be glitched from twitch!" dream happily said as  i shook his hand.
"you can call me river" i smiled back as he nodded.
"my dog is the brown one, shes millie, and the black one is georges and his names baxter" haley smiled as millie gave me a attempted hug.
"oh! river how old are you?" haley added as she looked at me happy me and her dog were getting along.
"im 22"
"oop, im 15" haley laughed as i gave her wide eyes which caused dream to begin wheezing.
"NOT FUNNY I THOUGHT SHE WAS 19" i shouted as all of us laughed. i was getting along greatly with my new roomate, even the other two that stopped by every week. things were going great. i felt my phone buzz and i looked at it to see what it was, and my anxiety rose when i saw who it was from.

wilbur.