Collab

TW!! Contains blood,knives, and guns in some pictures.

Wilbur's POV
————————
Not even half-way through  the movie I felt a bit of weight against my shoulder. I already knew it was River so I tried to stay still so I didn't wake her. As I sat there I felt drousiness start to settle. Last thing I remember is slowly falling asleep confused. What was a feeling?

*when the others get home again*

Haley's POV
————————

When I opened the door I saw that the TV was almost finished playing a movie. I figured that they where awake. So when I went over to the couch and saw they where asleep, I nearly woke them up by my exited squeals. Luckily Clay was behind my and put his hand on my mouth as George quietly scolded me. "Haley! You have to be quiet! We don't want to wake them up. Now come on." He said as Clay let go of me and we went our separate ways. I was bored so I decided to text Tommy and ask if River and I could be in their next video. He was planning on doing a mod where Will is the endear dragon. And let's be honest, I'm not sure that was the best idea. (Let's pretend River has already met all of the MCYT's and is friends with them. Just pretend please. I know it doesn't make any sort of chronological sense.) Almost immediately he responded saying yes. Thank his, if he didn't I might have had to black-Mail him. Not really though, he is my friend even if my favorite women isn't the queen. Which was somewhat surprising. Afterwards I got on my phone and texted River that she would be streaming at 2:30 with me and the others. I know she was still asleep so I decided I would wake them up. I don't care if they are tired. No sleep for the lovebirds I say. I ran downstairs as Clay and George gave me a 'Please don't...' look. They knew exactly what I was planning on doing. I smirks as I went to the couch. "HALEY IF YOU DO THAT ILL STAB YOU!" I heard George yell. Hehe, just as planned. When he realized his mistake he slapped his hand to his mouth. But he was to late and my smirk grew wider. "Why are you yelling." I heard Wilbur say as he was now awake. River was still out cold though. Almost on cue river slowly sat up and rubbed at her eyes. "What's going on." She said with her morning voice.

Wilbur's POV
————————

I woke up to George yelling. "Why are you yelling." I asked as I looked down at the still asleep river who had curled farther into my side. I think I'll let her keep the hoodie. It's cute how it doesn't really fit her and is a little long in her. I felt my face heat up as I forced my eyes away from her and to George. "What's going on." I heard River ask and the heat leave my side. Why do I feel like this? I looked over to her when she was turned towards George and was glaring daggers at him. Reminder to not make her upset. "Haley was about to wake you! I didn't mean to!" He said panicked at River squinted her eyes then got up. I got up as well. "I'm going to my room weirdos." She said as she walked away. When she said that I nodded and took my leave to my room as well.

River's POV
———————

When I got to my room I rubbed my eyes and grabbed my phone. I checked Twitter and saw some fanart based off of my Minecraft character. One parson had made the TV a helmet and made my character take it off.

(A/N btw these are pictures that I made using Picrew. But they do have @ on some so go check the people out who made the template.)

)