Wilbur

Wilbur.
The person I call my yellow. It's silly but they make me smile even if we haven't actually met. "Well, imma take my leave now. I gotta go and set up my room and get to streaming! Oh by the way haley, would you like to do a Q&A with me? George, Clay, you all can join if you would like as well and I can try and figure out something for your face. Not being rude but like your a faceless Mcyt and haven't done a face reveal yet."I said, I was worried they would find offense but they didn't seem to. "It's fine me and George have some stuff to do while you stream, but we will probably watch it for fun!"Clay.
"Mk."I said and then I walked off to my room and opened my phone to a DM on Twitter.

Wilbur:
Hello, is this Glitched_Gamer from twitch?

Glitch:
Yessir,That would be me!

Wilbur:
I wanted to say thank you for the Raid yesterday!It surprised me quite a bit.

Glitch:
No problem:)
It was a pleasure raising THE Wilbur Soot.

Wilbur:
You put it so formally.Oh also,I was wondering if you would like to stream together sometime?

Glitch:
I would love to!Thank you!

Wilbur:
Anytime:)

Glitch:
Well here is my discord, I gotta hop off now and fix my room.

Wilbur:
Ok,bye I'll talk to you soon.

Glitch:
:)

Wilbur:
:)

I closed out of Twitter with a smile on my face. I sat up and went to grab a box when I say haley in the door way, just smirking at me."Oh, Hallo!Whats up?"
I said trying to cover my blush. "Oh nothing, just came to check on you. See how your holding up?" She said still smirking. "I'm doing great thank you for checking on me"I said quickly while turning away to hide my obvious blush.She still knew though,Seeing on how the tips of my ears where red.
" your red. And you where smiling like a dumbass. Who made you that way?~"she said. Damn,She knew someone texted me. She probably already knows by now...might as well tell her. "Ihaveacrushonalargetwitchstreamerandwasjusttalkingtothaboutacollab!"now I knew I was super red because my face was burning. "I see, who?"she asked innocently but I knew better. "Nope.Not telling you. Plus we don't even really know each other."I said still hiding. She could still hear the sad tone to my voice though. I gave myself away.

420 words
————————
Hey guys it's me again,I am back after the last chapter! Love you all<3