Wait-What?

River's POV
————————
I sat there chatting with everyone else waiting for Tommy to undeafen. "Tell me if you can hear me?" I heard will say through the call. Then Tommy and his annoying ass just kept saying hello. "Ok, fly away please." Tommy said as will attacked him. "Hey quackity? I bet you Wilbur will win the fight." I say wait a smirk in my tone. "Oh your fucking on!" I heard him say. Tommy was trying desperately to get Will to fly away when he was launched up into the air. My face was priceless. My jaw dropped as I started to laugh. "You owe me fifty bucks Quackity!" I said in between my laughter. "YOU BITCHES BET ON MY LIFE!?" Tommy screamed. "Damnit. I'll pay you later."Quackity said as he walked over to Phil. "Phil,I want you to buy me jeans. Booty shorts if I have to be exact." He said is he continuesly crouched and walked around Phil. "Wait-wtf?" I said. "Booty shorts aren't good for your-" Tommy began. Then Quackity changed his avatar to have...booty shorts. "I gotta wear booty shorts! I have booty shorts!" He said in his higher voice. Phil and I laughed as Haley kept making disgusted noises and left the VC. Then I looked over. "Wait-Guys what is that?" I asked as I started backing away. Quackity looked over and screamed and ran away. "Hello" Wilbur said.(gonna change speech style)
(T-Tommy
Q-Quackity
P-Philza
H-Halue
W-Wilbur
R-river)
T- "Hello?"
W- "it is me. The dragon."

Phil and I laughed again

W- "Hi. How are you Tommyinnit? And friend?"

Wilbur turned towards Tommy as I left to go and get resources.

Q- "I have booty shorts!"

Then I heard what sounds like tnt and Tommy laughing.

T- "Dragon,Dragon,Dragon."

Then I saw Quackity get launched into the air. And his screaming. He hit the ground right next to me.

W- "Your friend was annoying me."

T- "I submit, I submit."

R- "WAIT a damn moment. Tommy, wth are you submitting to!?"

I screamed as Tommy just laughed and continued his conversation with Wilbur.

T- "How are you my friend?"

I left call and did my stuff.

Wilbur's POV
————————

W- "Tommyinnit,I miss my wife."

T- "What-what?"

W- "I entered this dragony-w-dragony plane and I-I-I'm without my wife."

T- " I've been there- ey-"

W- "I've got no wife."

T- "been there done that buddy."
Tommy said as I attacked him

T- "You murderur-ok-it's-You slaughtered me."

W- "Don't come near my mouth I-I will I will simply eat you."
I said as Tommy laughed. Phil ran back to me and Tommy purely to craft.

W- "Tommyinnit I want you to find my wife."
I said as I back up and then went to Tommy.

T- "Hey you know wh-"

W-"Tommy, look at me!" I said as I killed him

I turned to Phil

W- "Philza?!"

P- "I- all of my stuff- please no, please no-"

W-"philza?!"

P-" please no- plea- hello-hello yes,yes,yes."

W-" Please let me find my wife."

P-"I'll try my best,ok?"

W-"thank you!" I said as I flew off