Sleep

Rivers POV
————————

I sat forward on my chair with my elbows on me knees as I looked at him. He seemed almost perfect. I stared at him for a couple more seconds before a blush rapidly spread across my face and I turned back to my monitor and pulled up Twitch. "Wanna do a late night collab? My chat never sleeps." I say. "Why not, what do you want to do?" He asked as he dragged over a chair that I had. "No clue, I free style it. Chat usually tells me what to do." I say as I turn to him. "Ok, that's cool!" He says with a smile. God damn it, I fucking love his smile. I turn back to the monitor and start the live. We just sit and wait as we watch the viewers roll in. My camera was off but I got up and signaled for him to sit in my chair. I wanted to wait for the right time to do a face reveal. He got up and sat down and I sat down in one of my other comfy chairs off camera after I turned on facecam. "Hello other chat! Hi! Yes, I am stealing her monitor." He said with a laugh. I laughed off camera. "So chat, this is a you stream. You tell us what to do." I said as I pulled a ranboo and grabbed a face mask and some sunglasses. I went in frame with the two on and sat down. "Hello MY chat. Yes I am pulling a ranboo." I said with a smirk even if they couldn't see it. "So! Chat! I bought a new game a bit ago. Anyone wanna guess?" I said. 

DUSTBUNNY08 donated $3!
Resi Evil 8/Village?

"Correct! We are going to be playing a little bit of resident evil Village! We finally get to see Tall lady legs! I mean Demetrescu.(I might have failed at spelling that.)" I said excitedly as Wilbur looked at me confused. "Wait,I thought you said chat was choosing? I'm very confused." I laughed. "The are, the made me order this game a while ago. So technically they are. :)" I said. "Ah, now I understand." He said and looked back at the camera.

*after the stream*

I closed out of twitch and removed the mask and glasses and set them on my desk. "So Mr.Soot. Still not tired?" I asked with a smile. "Perhaps a little, imma head back to my room, text or cal if you need me. Ok?" He asked. I nodded my head as a sight of saying yes. He then left without another word and silently closed the door behind him. I sighed and sat in my chair again and started working on the stream so I could post it on my YouTube.

Wilbur's POV
————————

After I closed the door I headed back to my room. It was around 12 a.m. and I was happy. It was a good night. She is kind, funny, and adorable. Her laugh and smile where contagious. When I got to bed I immediately fell asleep with a smile on my face.

*morning*

I woke up to someone shaking me and I looked up to see Haley. "Yes?" I asked still half asleep. "Foods ready." She said with a smile before she left my room. I sat up and got dressed before heading down. I saw Clay, George, and Haley, but River was nowhere to be found. "Hey guys, where's river?" I asked. "Probably asleep. She sleeps more than George." Haley said casually. "Want me to go and wake her up?" I asked. "Sure, good luck. She hates being awake." George said. I left then to go and wake her up. When I entered I saw she was asleep in her chair at her desk. When I looked on her monitor I saw that she had been in the middle of editing the stream we did last night. I looked over at her again. She looked so peaceful and calm. Damn it. She's beautiful when she is asleep as well. I blushed a little as I started to gently shake her. Then she groaned as she opened her eyes slowly and looked at me before falling back asleep. Fuck. What do I do? Fuck it. I picked her up and set her on her bed and as I was leaving I heard her shuffle so I turned back to se her snuggled into the blankets. I left and closed the door quietly. "Hey, does she have insomnia?" I asked concerned. "I-... have no clue to be honest..." haley said and the others agreed. "Yes. I do have insomnia..."a grogy voice said. We all turned and saw River walking to us. When she got to the table she pulled out a chair and sat down and groaned. "I fucking hate mornings." She said. "River. How many hours did you sleep?" Clay asked. She thought for a moment before answering. "3 maybe 4 hours?" She said as she got up and made some tea. Wait a second. I just noticed her accent isn't American. Did she live in England at some point? "Wait River, did you live in the UK at some point?" Haley asked confused. The rest seemed to notice. "Yea, I lived in the UK before I moved here." She said non-chelontly.