Guy Germaine- Forever

-y/ns pov-

me and connie were hanging out on a saturday afternoon after practice when the team asked us if we wanted to go for ice cream with them. so me and connie went to our houses to grab our money.
"y/n!" connie yelled skating down the sidewalk up to me, "i'm going to make sure you get a seat next to guy" i rolled my eyes.

"he wouldn't want to sit next to me connie, he doesn't like me, i just need to move on"

"oh come on you don't know that y/n" connie said, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"yeah i do, he doesn't even look at me ever"

"that you know of" connie whispered underneath her breath.

"huh" i said.

"nothing let's go"

-time skip to where they get to the Ice cream shop-

me and connie walk in and the only 2 seats that were open were in between averman and gold, and guy and charlie of course. connie jumped at the seat beside averman so i had no choice other than to sit beside guy and charlie. "what flavor you got y/n?" guy asked, "(your fav ice cream), it's so good" i said smiling. me and guy talked the whole time we were there and it was the best.

-time skip, your back home it's 8:23pm, your laying in bed-

"im gonna do it" i wrote the text to guy, it said:
Guy, today at the ice cream shop was a blast! i have something that i've always wanted to tell you, i like you a lot and i want to know if you like me back?
i looked at it and debated sending it, but i couldn't, i wasn't brave enough. i went to go delete it and put my phone on my bed and go downstairs, but instead i had hit send and i didn't realize.

-time skip to next day at hockey practice-

me and connie were talking while we got our hockey gear on.

"did you do it?" connie asked excitedly.

"no i chickened out" or so i thought i did.

me and connie skated out onto the ice and started doing our little warmups. guy skated over to us.

"hey guy" connie said looking between me and guy.

"hey y/n can i talk to you after practice?" he asked, a look on his face that I couldn't quite make out.

"uh sure. i guess"

after practice, guy came up to me with his phone and asked if i meant it.

"meant what?" i asked completely oblivious. then he showed me the text i thought i didn't send, i read it and looked at him and bolted out the doors, i could hear him yelling my name, i just couldn't be there. i was embarrassed, i ran all the way home. connie came over after she heard what i had did.

"i thought you didn't send the text?" she asked, laying on the bed beside me.

"i didn't  think i did, but i guess i sent it. my life is over, let me die" i said stuffing my face in my pillow.

"oh y/n" is all i heard from connie before falling asleep.

-time skip-

-guys pov-

y/n hasn't talked to me in two weeks, i didn't want to tell her i liked her over text i wanted to do it in person. she keeps ignoring me when i go to talk to her and dodging me anyway she could. she even skipped out on a few practices and skated away when i started skating towards her. we have practice tomorrow after school so i'll talk to her then and set things straight. i'll be honest and tell her my feelings. i texted y/n and asked if we could talk after practice, and she had said yes.

-time skip, after practice-

i changed out of my hockey gear and put it in my bag. i looked around for y/n but couldn't see her, i thought she bailed on me but i went out where the ice was and there she was just skating. i put my skates back on and skates to her.
"hey guy" she said, looking down at the ice. i knew she was nervous. so i took her hands in mine and leaned in and kissed her. "y/n i wish i would have known sooner because i've liked, no loved you, forever" and i leaned back in and kissed her.