Guy Germaine- Bench (SI)

-y/n pov-
you know that feeling like you just got kicked in the gut? well that's what i was feeling right about now, when i walked in on my boyfriend, now ex, Thomas screwing another girl.
i quickly shut the door and walked down the hallway to the stairs to get out of the dorms, i was trying not to cry but with each step, it became harder to hold them back. i start walking down the stairs when i bump into somebody.
"i'm sorry" i mumble, as i continue going down the stairs, feeling the tears stream down my face. "hey are you okay" i heard the person say, but i couldn't answer, because i knew if i talked, i would break down. i get out the door and start walking towards one of the benches that followed the path to the main area.
i sat down, and less than a minute later i heard footsteps. i felt the person sit down beside me.
"are you okay?" he said, as i turned to look towards him, and saw it was a boy. i shook my head, and i could feel more tears streaming down my face than before. he pulled me in and hugged me while i cried. he held me until i was ready to let go.
"thank you, i'm y/n" i said, after i knew i could talk without breaking down again.
"i know who you are, i'm Guy, Guy Germaine" he said, smiling, "i've seen you in the hallways and asked around"
i smiled at the thought that he asked about me.
i just smiled and laid my head back on his shoulder, and we sat there in silence. he then put his arm around me and pulled me closer. i fell asleep in the warm embrace of Guy Germaines arms, and i wished that i could do it more.