Les Averman- Dork (SI)

-y/ns pov-

I walk into the cafeteria with Averman and Goldberg.

"You have to admit it! Ralph Macchio is hot!" I say. Goldberg shakes his head and laughs and so does Averman.

"Come one dorky, you have to agree." I look over at Averman. He sighs

"Okay fine, Ralph Macchio is.. hot." Averman finally says.

"Yes!" I say. By that time we get to the table where all the other ducks are seated. We've only been at Eden Hall a few weeks, but we still claimed a table. Now, for Dorkys nickname, aka Averman. I gave him the nickname Dorky/Dork before we became the ducks. That's also how long I've liked him for. We've been bestfriends since i joined district 5, a few days before Bombay came. And that's exactly why he doesn't know I like him, because we're bestfriends. Or so I thought.

"Hey y/n/n, can i ask you something?" Dorky asks, all of a sudden.

"Go for it Dorky." I say and smile. He rolls his eyes.

"I was wondering, if maybe, only if you wanted to, but maybe,  go somewhere?" He asks, then continues, "like just the 2 of us, or if you wanted to invite other that's fine too but-" I cut him off before he rambles even longer.

"Dorky, are you asking me on a date?" I say, looking at him. He nods.

"Dorky, I'd love to." I say, and smile from ear to ear. He nods.

"Cool cool cool cool." He tries acting cool before he leans back to far in his chair and fall on the floor. All the ducks starts laughing and me and Dorky eventually join in. I help him back up into his chair. When he gets situated I grab his hand from under the table. His eyes quickly dart to our hands and to me, blush plastered on his face. I smile.
My Dorky.