Connie Moreau- Curiosity (SI)

I lay on one end of my bed, revising my essay for the history project. I highlight words that could be better, and mark other things with my red pen. Connie sits on her bed in the dorm, somewhat doing the same thing. I sigh in frustration as I flips the page to start on the next one.

"Y/n, can I ask you something?" Connie sits up, and says with a serious face. I look up at her.

"Of course you can, what is it?" I reply.

"How did you know that you liked, you know, going with flow with others." She asks, and I almost burst out laughing. I remain underwraps.

"I uh don't actually think I can pinpoint a time or place, but I just knew that Id be cool with dating, kissing anyone." I reply. "Why do you ask now, Connie?" She struggles with something inside, and I start to worry a bit.

"I want you to kiss me, so I can see if I'm the same way." She bursts out and I'm shocked.

"Are you sure?" I ask, because this isn't usually something me and her talk about.

"Yes I'm sure. I want to know and to try. I'm curious and it's not going to go away unless I try it." 'This definitely isn't awkward.' I think to myself.

We lean in and we kiss. After little time had passed, we pulled away.

I look at her as she's in her thoughts.

"So Connie, what are you thinking?" I ask her, wanting to make sure she's good after that.

"Y/n, you're a really good kisser, but I think I'd rather kiss boys, and Guy." She says and we laugh.

"That's perfectly fine. You do you boo." I smile and say, as I turn my attention back to my essay.

"Are you going to tell Guy about this Connie?" I ask after a bit.

"Yeah, but I think he's gonna find it cool rather than freak out that I kissed somebody else." She laughs and I can almost imagine Guy finding out. His jaw would drop and he wouldn't know what to say. "And. I think he'd rather it be with you then some the girl anyway. He trusts you."

"Has anybody else ever asked you to do that? Like I just did?" Connie asks, and I take a second.

"Actually yeah, plenty of girls." I think back. "A lot of them at parties though too." I think back to the first girl, Carla. We were 14, and I had just figured out that I was the way I was. She was my first girl kiss.

"You're just the kissing expert then, arent ya." Connie teases and I smile and laugh, "it's a good thing it's you too, because you really are a good kisser."