Charlie Conway- Party Rockin

-TW: there is talk about groping, just in case people are sensitive to that topic or don't like reading it-

-y/n pov-
I get into the passenger seat of Charlie's car.
"Hey sweets" he said as he kissed me on the hand.
"Hello Char" i say smiling.
"We have to go pick up Guy and Connie first, before we go" he says as he drives down my street. We drive for abit before pulling up in front of Connie's and wait a minute before they come out and get in.
"Heyyyy Connie. Your looking goood" i say grinning, as she gets in.
"Your looking good too y/n!" She says as she looks at me. We drive for a bit before we pull up the street of this guy in our class' house. We had to park a few houses down, since there was a lot of people there. We get out and Charlie walks around the car and puts his arm around my waist. We walk into the house and there's music playing and people dancing. Julie and Goldberg were already there, with Dwayne and Fulton.
"Party Rockin!!" I heard Goldberg say almost immediately after we got there.
Charlie saw Adam talking to a few guys from varsity.
"I'll be right back okay?" He says, and kisses my cheek.
"I'm gonna go find Sophie and Clarice." I say, talking about the girls on the skating team. He says okay and kisses me again. He walks away and i turn and go downstairs to look. I'm walking around downstairs when a guy comes up to me and starts dancing.
"Sorry I'm looking for somebody" i say as i try to walk away. He grabs my arm and turns me around.
"Come on baby, stay awhile" he says as he puts his hands on my waist and starts sliding them around.
"No thank you, I have a boyfriend" i say as i start to walk away again, seeing Connie out of the corner of my eye, walking down the stairs.
He grabs my arm again, and starts to pull me back, "Oh come on, i don't see him nowhe-" is all he got to say before my hand collided with his face. By this point, everybody is watching. Connie has made her way to me. I hold my hand in pain, realizing what I had just done.
The guy gets up, and wipes some of the blood away from his nose.
"You bitch" he yells as he points at me. He starts to come towards me when Fulton steps in front.
"Don't you dare" he says as he towers over the guy. Connie takes me upstairs to to get some ice while Fulton deals with the guy. When we walk into the kitchen, Charlie and Adam are hanging out by the counter with one of the varsity guys Jack.
"Hey y/n, woah what happened to your hand" Charlie says as he comes over and holds up my hand and examines it. Connie comes back with ice.
"I may or may not have punched a guy." I tell Charlie, and he looks up at me with a questionable look.
"He was groping her" Connie said as she put the ice on my hand.
"Where is he?" Charlie asked, as he looked around.
"Fultons with him" i just barely finished my sentence before Charlie makes his way out of the kitchen presumably to find Fulton, Adam following closely behind. "Charlie!"
I grab the ice to hold it and try to follow Charlie. I find him outside with Fulton.
"That was my gf you dick" he said, mad as he kept pushing the guy further towards the street and out of the lawn.
"Damn you are lucky, because she is hot asf. I would do her" he said. Charlie had enough and he tackled him.
"CHAR" i say as i walk down the steps into the front lawn. Charlie had punched the guy before the guy started to roll over and try to land some in Charlie. I look at Fulton with a pleading look to get Charlie out of the mess. He understands and nods and grabs Charlie and pulls him back. The guy laughs and gets up and walks away. At this point people were looking at him weirdly and the guy who lived there yelled at him to get lost.
Charlie came back up to me.
"Do you want to go?" He asks. I nod and ask Connie if her and Guy could find a way home and she said they could. Charlie goes back in the house to get his jacket. We start walking, when he puts his jacket over my shoulders and rests a hand on my back.
Charlie walks me to the passenger door and opens it and i get in. He shuts it and makes his way around to his door. He gets in and shuts the door.
"Sorry, i wasn't there and left you alone. I should've been with you." He says, as he puts the keys in the ignition.
"It's not your fault. He was just a drunk guy looking to stir some trouble." I say as I grab his hand. I look at him and he turns to look at me.
"I'm glad you fought for me." I say and peck his lip.
"Always"