<chapter one>

Y/n's pov:
I have to be at the airport in 30 minutes and I'm not even out of bed. I've had zero motivation to travel this week, but I have to. I'm going to visit my father who is a director in London. Not as cool as it sounds. I don't even know why I visit if I just sit around in his office all day while he's in meetings, or directing.
"Y/N YOU BETTER BE READY! BE IN THE CAR IN 10 MINUTES"
My mom. Rushing me so she can have a empty house. I quickly get up out of bed finally. Good thing I packed last night. I just wear what I slept in, light blue sweat pants with a white over sized t-shirt and throw my hair up into a messy bun.
"You couldn't have changed?"
"Well mom I was being rushed. What's wrong with this?"
"Nothing y/n. Nothing."
                        (Time skip to airport)

I say goodbye to my mom and head to my plane. I mostly listen to music and sleep, I'm not exactly the social person. When I go to my gate to enter my plane. I hear screams surrounding me. I look to see a group of people crowding around someone. I look to see a curly haired boy. He was wearing a white t-shirt with black lettering with grey sweat pants and a hat.
I could see from my view that he had on jewelry, he had on a necklace, a earring, and a few rings. I turn to board my plane and forget about him.

I sit down in a empty row and settle in. As soon as I put my AirPods in I feel someone sit next to me. I can't deal with this right now. I turn and see the boy, of course. He looks at me with a smile. I give him a fake smile and turn up my music.
"I'm noah."
I turn my head to a faint voice. I pause my music.
"I'm sorry what did you say?"
"I'm.. im noah" he said with his hand out. He had a faint British accent. I take his hand and shake it.
"I'm y/n." My voice sounded raspy from not talking for a few hours.
"Why are you headed to London?" He says still trying to hold a conversation.
"I'm going to see my father. He's a director. What about you?"
"Well I'm going back home, I've been away for a few months filming, I'm an actor."
I give him a confused look.
"An actor?"
"Yeah, I'm surprised you don't know who I am? I've been in a quiet place, honey boy, wonder, the undoing.  Ringing any bells?"
I think long and hard.
"No. Not at all actually."
"Your joking. You really don't know who I am? Do you even watch tv?" He said with a little chuckle at the end of his sentence.
"Not really. Which I know is funny because my dad is a director but my attention span when it comes to movies and tv shows is very, very low." Did I really just say that to an actor? I should've just ignored him. I look at him and he's just smiling. Not saying anything.
"Well I hope I see you around."
I just ignore him and turn my music back on.
This is going to be a long plane ride.

                        (Time skip to airport)
I exit the plane looking for my dad. I see one of his assistants, Brooke, she was my favorite assistant out of the five of them. I give her a big hug.
"Oh y/n I missed you too." She gave me a big smile. When we pull away I make eye contact with Noah. I quickly look away before it got awkward. Me and Brooke head to the car that my dad had sent. His work building was only 10 minutes away from the airport so it was a quick drive. When we arrive I go straight to his office thinking he was going to be there. He wasn't.
"Y/n, your father is in a meeting, but it ends in 20 minutes. You can just relax in his office if you like."
Knowing my father that 20 minutes is going to change to 30 minutes then to a hour, then the rest of the night. I settle into his office and start watching tv. I scroll through the menu and see the movie "honey boy" and think back to Noah saying he starred in it. God what am I doing. He's some stupid boy that has girls worldwide drooling over him. I turn off the tv and and decided to take a nap since I couldn't on the plane. My mind still having thoughts run through it every second.