<chapter three>

Y/n's pov:
A few hours go by and Noah is a very talented actor. I ended up leaving the set and headed to my dads trailer to relax. I kept thinking about Noah. He wouldn't leave my head. God y/n what are you doing? He's just some snobby actor who wants nothing to do with you. Eventually I ended up falling asleep.

Y/n dads pov:
When I saw y/n and Noah look at each other I could definitely tell something was going on. The way they looked at each other. There faces dropped. Something happened and I need to figure out what.

Y/n's pov:
I got woken up by the door slamming to my dads trailer. It was my dad.
"Y/n I need you to get up. Can you do me a favor."
I turned over to face him.
"Hmh what do you need?"
He stubbled over his words a few time trying to figure out what words to use for the sentence.
"So one of our leads had to drop this job for a better opportunity, so I was wondering if you would like to go for it? The casting crew said if you have a good enough audition you could have it." I stood there letting the words he just said sink in. Me? And actress? That is something I could never imagine saying.
"Sure, I'll try I guess. I don't think I'll be any good." He gave me a hug and lead me to wear I can audition.

                    (Time skip after audition.)

I definitely did horrible. There's no way that they are gonna let me act in a movie.

Y/n dads pov:
I peeked in on y/n auditioning and she was great. She'll probably doubt herself but honestly coming from a director I've seen a lot worst then her. I definitely think she'll get the part. And then it'll all come together.

Y/n's pov:
My dad came up to me with a smile on his face. God what is going on.
"You've got it! My little girl is gonna be acting in one of my movies!" He gave me a big hug and left. His little girl? Who is he? My dad hasn't acted like this in years. Wait. I have to act beside Noah. Great. My day is going amazing. I roll my eyes and head back to my dads trailer.

I start looking through the script so I can learn my lines. I was so confused because I don't even know what character I'm playing. What is she like? What is going to do? I have no idea.
My dad comes bursting in causing me to jump and drop my papers.
"Oops. Sorry. Ok I forgot to tell you about your character." I give him a *well duh* look. I grab all of my 25 pieces of paper off the ground. Can he just tell me already as not make it dramatic?

"Ok so I don't know if your going to like this or not but your playing the love interest in Mathew, which is portrayed by Noah. Your character builds suspense and your filled with attitude. So I thought it was a perfect roll for you." He says with a added chuckle at the end. This was not funny at all. I barely know the kid and now I'm playing his girlfriend? Amazing. I sit down on the couch replaying what my dad said in my head.
"Ok well you can go now. I got it."
He gives me a smile and heads out the trailer door. This was horrible. I'm sure Noah probably hates me, which I mean as he should. I mean I don't like him very much either, he acts so perfect when he's just a snob. I laid down and started practicing my lines, my head replaying my fathers words over and over and over.