<chapter nine>

It was cut off by....
Jacobi rushing in the room and slamming open the door. We both jump and pull away from each other.
"Noah.." he stands there in shock starting at us. He turns around and runs down the stairs leaving the door open.
"MOM! MOM! NOAHS KISSING A GIRLLLL!" I turn to Noah and see his eyes widen. He stands up and runs down the stairs chasing after his brother. I quickly follow him. We go into to the kitchen to see his mom waiting there for us.
"Mom look." He continues but is cut off by his mom.
"Your the directors daughter right? Nice to finally meet you." She said with a slight smirk. I shake her hand and return the smirk.
"How would your dad feel about that?" She said eyeing us down.
"Mom. It was in the script. And Jacobi knows better then to just walk in, he should knock." I turn to him and shake my head yes, agreeing. She just chuckled and walked away.
"I think uh- I think I should go now."
"Yeah that will be good."
"Is Noah jupe kicking me out?" I said smiling at him.
"Definitely." He said returning the look. I walk out of his house waving goodbye. He waved back and I go and sit in my Uber who had just arrived. I get a incoming Call from Sam.
"Hey babes how was Noah's?"
"It was g- how did you know I was there?"
"I have my sources." I could practically feel her smirk going across her face.

Noah's pov:
Did I tell Sam about y/n coming over? Yes. Yes I did. But that's only bc Sam is probably the only person that knows y/n the best. I needed advice and I had no one else to turn to.

Y/n's pov:
I ended up telling Sam about me and Noah's kiss. This was her reaction.
"ARE YOU SERIOUS! OMG MY DREAMS HAVE CAME TRUE! MY SHIP IS SAILING!"
"It's not the serious. We had to. Sure it was a lot more deep and passionate but it didn't mean anything." That was a lie. It meant a lot to me. But I know Noah probably was just acting and it was nothing. Me and Sam ended up talking on the phone until we were both about to pass out.

*the next morning*

I woke up from a dream about Noah and someone standing over top of me.
"Are you feeling ok? Your awfully red." My dad said with his hands in my face.
"Uh yeah. Yeah I'm fine." I said a little flustered remembering what happened in the dream. I got ready and headed to set with my dad.