<chapter nineteen>

I was greeted at the airport with the one and only Sam! I ran up to her and jumped in her arms. We tumbled onto the ground laughing. My mom was laughing with us.
"God I have so much to tell you guys." I said to both of them.

We got back to my mothers house to find a man sitting on the couch.
"Mom! I think someone broke in." I said yelling back to the car where she was getting my bags.
"Honey that's Dylan. My boyfriend." I freeze. First my dad, and now my mom. I'm not ready for them to move on, I've been used to them being single for a while now, why is everything changing?

"oh." I walk away back up to my room with Sam.
"So what do you need to tell me, we lost contact after I left London. What happened?"
"Sorry, my dad has me on a messed up schedule and I didn't have time to talk to you but now I do."
"Ok spill."
And I did. I told her everything. My situation with Noah, my dad and Brooke, everything.

"Wow. Ok first off. Y/N HAS A BOYFRIEND!!!"
"SAM! My mother is going to hear you!"
"Whatever, also your dad a Brooke are dating? That's kinda weird. Do you know how long?"
"No." My mother busts through the door. Causing me and Sam to jump.
"Hi ladies- oh sorry didn't mean to scare you. But did I hear Sam correctly? You have a boyfriend? Who is it? What's he like? Where did you meet him?" She just kept going on with the questions, like mom what is this a interrogation?

I end up answering all her questions and we are now making small talk on the bed.
"Ok one last question. Can I see what he looks like?" I nod and go onto Instagram. I find one of Noah's recent photo shoot so I picked my favorite picture. I show my mom it.

The picture^

The picture^

"Wow you sure do know how to pick them. I mean first Jack-"
"We don't talk about him."
"Why not? Jack was super cute. Anyways. This Noah kids seems really nice and he's cute. You did good kid."
"Thanks mom." I said with a smile trying to hide it. Dylan calls for us to come down and eat. I still don't like him.

"So y/n when are you going back to school."
Me and Sam look at each other and laugh. Dylan looked very confused.
"Im um, sorry we(y/n and Sam) are home schooled. Always have and always will."
"Oh hah sorry. I guess that explains how you travel a lot with your father."
I didn't like him even mentioning my father. Why is this bothering me so much?

Noah's pov:
This is day one without y/n. I miss her. I decided to text her.
"Hi darling!" I'm guessing she was on her phone because she answered very quickly.
"Hi babe." Something about her response felt off.
"Is something wrong?"
"My mom has a boyfriend. But other than that I'm doing well."
"Sorry to hear. Is he like a douche?"
"Kinda. Idrk. He just irks me."
"Oh I see! Well I'm sorry."
"It's ok. I have to go, ttyl babes<3