<chapter eight>

It's the day after Sam left and I'm bored out of my mind. I decided to finally respond to Noah.
"Hey. I do think it's for the best but to not make things awkward on set or anything I think we should forget it and focus on work. After we are done we can just go separate ways like you said."
I still never knew why he said that, I don't think I did anything wrong. I couldn't tell if I was upset about this or relieved,I mean I think I was actually starting to warm up to him and he just hits me with a truck. And the cherry on top of everything I have to see him again and practice lines. And oh yeah, we are love interest. This is going to be interesting to say the least.

Noah's pov:
Today me and y/n are meeting up to practice lines. Last night while looking through the script to see what we would have to do and I saw that there is a kissing scene. I don't know how I feel about it. How would she feel about it? Why is her dad allowing this in the first place? I had so many questions and not enough answers, I just got up and got ready for the day.

Y/n's pov:
I got ready to go meet Noah. I didn't put on anything too fancy just comfy and casual. It wasn't that special. Just a simple crop top and sweat pants.

When I arrived to Noah's I was in awe

When I arrived to Noah's I was in awe. His house was absolutely gorgeous. I walk up the steps and knock on the door and a little boy answers.
"Hi! I'm Jacobi!" He said very energetic and a very cute little British accent.
"Hi! I'm y/n. Is Noah here?"
"Yes." He paused for a split second.
"NOAH! SOMEONE IS HERE!" I flinched slightly at his screaming. I see Noah walk down the stairs starring at his phone. He looks up and sees me. His face turns a light shade of pink but he quickly try's to hide it. I giggle a little bit knowing he's blushing.
"Umm uh come inside." He says a little flustered. Jacobi runs upstairs back into his room.
"So." He says looking down sitting on his bed.
"So?" I say looking at him waiting for him to talk.
"You can sit you know." He says smiling and patting the spot next to him. I sit down and pull out my script. He gets his out from his side table drawer.

*Time skip*

We have been practicing lines for about an hour. We took little breaks in between to use the bathroom or get a drink, stuff like that. And now we are finally on the last page of the script. I skim through it quickly and pause and stare. A kiss. Damnit. There's no skipping this, or not doing it.

Noah's pov:
I saw her stating blank face at the script. The kiss. Damn. She saw it. I mean I was hoping that she would just keep going on and not even notice it. We just have to get over it and move on like nothing happened.

Y/n's pov:
We finish the dialogue and look at each other. We both have straight faces.
"Look we don't have to do.." I cut him off with the kiss. It wasn't a peck like it was in the script. When he realized what was happening he deepened the kiss. It was long and passionate. It was cut off by..

Cliffhanger 😏🤘