<chapter fourteen>

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I stood there staring at him for a few more seconds.
"Nah sorry dude." His face dropped. He was about to stand up when I grabbed his arm and pulled him towards me.

"I'm kidding Noah. Of course I'll be your girlfriend." I said pecking his lips. A smile grew on his face and he pulled me into a hug and we continued the movie.

*time skip after the movie*
Me and Noah just got in the car after a very eventful night.
"So are we gonna tell the public? You know with your reputation and your pretty well known like everywhere, and we also have to tell me dad and-" Noah cut me off and grabbed my hand.
"It's going to be ok, we don't have to make a final decision on any of those things yet. You can tell the public if you want to, and we can tell your dad together. We are in this together. Ok? Don't forget that."

He turned his eyes back onto the road and put his hand on my thigh. I could feel the fluttering in my stomach. Why is he so.... Perfect?

We pulled up to my house and both Noah and me get out of the car. It was around 10:30. We walk in holding hands and we see my dad in the kitchen.
"Hi dad"
"Hi! How was your date? I'm assuming it went well." He said looking down at our hands.
"Uh yeah, we made it official if that's ok with you." Noah said.
"Yes of course it is I want my daughter to be happy. But if you hurt her Noah you will never hear the end of it. You understand me?" Noah's eyes widen as my dad walked closer.
"Yes sir. Well I should get home, my mom is probably dying to hear about this. See you guys tomorrow." He waved to my dad and he pecked me on the lips.

"Wow he's bold." Me and my dad turn to see Brooke.
"Oh hey Brooke!" I said smiling and giving her a hug.
"Well y/n you need to rest for set tomorrow."
"Yeah I'm gonna go shower and head to bed, good night."
They both wished me a good night and I headed up stairs to my room.

Noah's pov:
I pulled into my driveway and walked up to my house.
"MOM! I did it! She said yes!" I hear running footsteps. I see my mom, dad, sister and brother run up to me.
"She did!"
"That's so exciting!"
"Wow I'm surprised you actually did it."
"Congratulations!"
All of there voices surrounded me.
"We need a official dinner with her family. Yes yes." My mom sounded super excited.
"Yeah I'll ask her dad tomorrow."
I headed upstairs and fell asleep. Today was a good day.