<chapter twenty seven>

noah's pov:
after a long day of endless laughs and kisses with y/n, it was finally time to pack up and leave tomorrow. i was sad and frustrated with my team. but eventually every good thing has to come to an end.

y/n's pov:
i laid in bed as noah packed all his things up. my mind running of all the fun times we had while he was here.
"don't forget anything. i don't know when i'll be able to give it back to you" i said joking around. but he was mad at that joke.
"that's not even funny. you already know i'm upset so why would you make a joke about it?" i don't understand why he is catching a attitude with me. i made a simple joke.
"it's a joke. laugh. i'm just trying to lighten the mood. just forget i said anything" i said while getting up and walking downstairs.
"y/n come here." i ignored him and kept walking down the stairs.

my mom can clearly see the irritated look on my face.
"what happened?" i explained to her what happened with noah and how he got mad.
"he's upset. don't get upset with him being emotional." i just rolled my eyes and put my head down on the counter.

noah's pov:
yes i felt bad for getting mad at y/n but i'm a emotional person and i always express how i feel if someone hurts my feelings, and she did.
"y/n come here." she ignored me. i plop back on the bed. we had a good day today, why does it have to end bad? i take off my shirt and throw on some shorts. i lay down and pull the covers on me. i'm not gonna stay up to argue with her, it's not worth it.

y/n's pov:
i go upstairs about half an hour after our argument. noah's stuff is still scattered all over the floor. i finish packing for him and put his luggage neatly next to the door so in the morning he can wake up and not have to worry about that. i change and lay down next to him. he starts to move around so i turned my back towards him and started to face my wall. i feel his arms slowly wrap around me. i try pulling them off but that only makes his grip tighten.
"noah. stop." i say firmly.
"y/n I'm sorry for getting mad. please forgive me beautiful." he said with tiredness in his voice. i feel him pull me closer towards his body. my back was pressed against his chest. i feel him kiss my shoulder and lay his head on me.

"y/n pleaseeeeee" i turn to face him and he is giving me a pouty face. i let a smile creep out.
"ok ok." his face lit up with excitement. he pulls me into a kiss. i turn my full body to deepen the kiss with him more. i pull away to say something but he pushes my face back into his. my stomach fluttered at his actions. i could feel the enjoyment he had during this kiss. i hear someone start to walk down the hallway. i pull away once more.
"noah i think someone is co-" he cuts me off with another kiss. i start to laugh. Dylan slowly opens the door assuming that we were sleeping. i pull away from noah and sit up.
"don't let me catch y'all again. next time y'all will be separated." Dylan said firmly talking about us kissing. noah stayed silent, embarrassed.
"it's just kissing. you and mom do it all the time. i don't understand why can't i?" at this point my mother walks in the room.
"y/n don't catch an attitude with Dylan! your lucky noah is leaving tomorrow. if he wasn't then i would've sent him home myself." i sit there in shock at what my mother is saying.
"over a kiss?" i say starting to choke up. why is everyone getting mad at me.

my mother pulled me out of the room and into hers. i can hear Dylan apologize for me and my moms behavior.
"why are you acting like this y/n y/m/n!"
"i don't understand what i'm doing wrong! dad would never yell at me over a kiss!"
"then go live with him!"
"fine! i will!" i storm out of the bedroom and back into mine. i open my lap top and get a plane ticket back to London tomorrow. i quickly pack everything i will need.
"darling what's wrong?" noah said concerned at my actions.
"she wants me to live with my father? then i will." noah sits back against my headboard thinking.

i lay in head playing with noah's long curly hair. he's sleeping. i lay awake thinking about me and my moms argument. why would she say such a thing? me and her didn't speak for the rest of the night.