<chapter seven>

This was the last day Sam was visiting before going back home to the states. I decided to skip set today since I don't have any parts yet. I get out of bed and head to the kitchen. Sam was still sleeping because of how late we went to sleep. I saw a note on the counter from my dad. It read:
Good morning girls! I left extra early for work and I probably won't be home until late. A lot of stuff needs to get done here. Im sorry and I left you 50 dollars for any kind of food you guys want. Hope you have a fun last day Sam!

All of a sudden I feel arms get thrown over top of me. I turn around to reveal Sam smiling.
"You forgot your phone in the room. Noah texted." I pause for a second. What does Noah  Jupe want from me. I look at my notifications and see that he texted me a semi long text.
"Hey y/n. So I put a lot of thought into this and I think it would be best if we went out separate ways after this movie. You clearly have zero interest in me or anything that I do so I just think that we should save any sort of fights that could happen and just go separate ways. I hope you agree and understand." I make a confused face and show Sam the text.
"What the hell did you do to that boy."
"Nothing! I literally did nothing."

Noah's pov:
I knew as soon as I sent the text I would regret it and I did. The only reason why I sent it was because I didn't want to waste my time on this girl that had no interest. But in a way it made me feel more attached to her. I felt bad for what I did. God why am I so dumb.

Y/n's pov:
I decided to ignore Noah and focus on Sam, this was her day. We decided to get dressed and go out for brunch. It was around 10.
Y/n:

Sam:

While heading out I see a few people taking pictures of us

While heading out I see a few people taking pictures of us. I didn't really think to much of it. As we arrived at the cafe a girl around my age walked up to us.
"HI y/n! Can I take a picture?"
"sure!" I said with a bright smile.
"Tell Noah I said hi!"
Shiiiiii. That's how those people know me. Great. I let it go and had a blast day with my best friend in the whole world. I'm gonna miss my wingman, wingwoman? No wingman. Sam was leaving me.