<chapter thirteen>

Noah's pov:
Y/n left me flustered yesterday. She kissed me and then walked away and left. I was confused yet I could feel the butterflies fluttering. I headed to set with my mom and excited for today.

Y/n's pov:
I slept in very late today. I checked the time to be shocked, 10:30am. This is the latest I've ever slept. I hop out of bed and head downstairs to start my day.
"Good morning y/n." Brooke said with a smile on her face looking up at me.
"Morning." I said returning the look. Soon after that she left to go help my father at work so I was left once again by myself. I sat alone in my thoughts. I was excited for my date with Noah, but I missed Sam and I actually missed my mom. I don't even know when I'll be able to go back to the states. I text Noah.
"How should I dress for later, fancy? Casual? Comfy?"
"Casual yet cute. Is that what girls say?" A smile grew on my face.
"I understand, see you later <3" I placed my phone on the coffee table and headed to the closet.

After lots of trial and error I finally settled on my outfit. By the time I figured it out, (yes I took breaks for food and stuff) it was around 5 o clock. I had two hours to get ready.

Yes I know my outfit is basic but it was comfy and cute

Yes I know my outfit is basic but it was comfy and cute . I wore Air Forces.I straightened my hair(or however you want to style it) and I put on very light and easy makeup. I wonder where Noah is taking me.

Noah's pov:
I put on the first outfit I found that I thought looked decent. I was so excited.

Noah's outfit^I walked down the stairs to see my mom admiring my outfit

Noah's outfit^
I walked down the stairs to see my mom admiring my outfit.
"Do you think this outfit is good? I was debating on wearing it and I could always change I just-" my mom cut me off.
"You look great dear and I'm sure she'll love it." I give her a hug and leave the house. By the time I got to her house it was only 6:45 so I was early. When I knocked her dad opened the door.

"Hello mr. y/l/n!"
"Hi Noah, you can come inside. She's still getting ready." As I step inside I say.
"No it's fine I'm early. She can take her time."

Y/n's pov:
I hear Noah come in. I thought I was running late but he was early. I was almost I just needed my shoes.
"DAD!"
"Yes y/n!"
"Have you seen my Air Forces?" I say leaning over the railing looking down.
"No, you might have left them In the trailer from the other day." I groan realizing that's exactly what I did. I just put on my white converse. I looked like a mom.

Noah's pov:
She walked down the stairs and I was in total awe. She was gorgeous.
"Hi!" She said with a bright smile. I just smile back.
"Alright bye dad, bye Brooke!" She gave her dad a hug and we left.
"You look amazing." I said giving her a compliment.
"You think? I'm so indecisive it took me forever to decide. But thank you." She gave me a little smile.
"Alright beautiful, we are off." I said driving away from her house

Y/n's pov:
I was so excited! We pull into a unfamiliar place and get out of the car. He takes my hand and leads me to where we are. I saw beautiful lights around a white screen, flowers and food, and movies, lots of movies. I looked at my surroundings and I saw we were in a park type thing. It was beautiful.

Noah's pov:
She stood there. Doing nothing. I thought she didn't like it.
"It's- it's beautiful Noah. Thank you so much." She jumped into my arms and barried her head into my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her close.

Y/n pov:
Noah have the best hugs, he was just so cuddly. I pulled away from him and pulled him into a kiss. Oh I could get used to this.

                              *time skip*
In the middle of the second movie Noah pauses it. I look at him in confusion. He turns to me with a serious look on his face. I'm scared.

"Y/n. I know we haven't known each other for that long but I feel some type of way about you. When I'm around you I can be myself, I'm not just some kid who played in a movie. So I have to ask you this.. will you be my girlfriend?"