<chapter twenty one>

A/n: Ok before we start, THANK YOU FOR 6K READS!!! Insane! Also if I don't update as often it's because I just started school. Ok? Ok. Enjoy the story!

I've been in the states for about 2 weeks. I miss Noah so bad I've been bumming for the past few days. I missed him so freaking much I was loosing my mind. I wanted, no, NEEDED to see him.

My mom walked in on me crying over it.
"Aw hun whats wrong?"
"It's just.. I haven't seen Noah in like 2 weeks and I miss him. It's hard not seeing him everyday like I used to."
"I understand. Long distance is hard. But I have a special day planned for us and I'm positive it will cheer you up!" I nodded and got ready. I found a random graphic tee and some ripped jeans and paired them with converse.

My mom took me all around town to some of my favorite places. She made me feel happy again. The last place we had to go to was two hours away and I was so exhausted I fell asleep in the car. That's probably the most sleep I've got in a while and it felt nice to relax.

I woke up to arms around me. I was so confused. I open my eyes and see, the one. The only. NOAH JUPE! I gasped and pulled him closer to me kissing him in the cheek.
"I missed you too beautiful." He said smiling. I was literally dying.
Me and Noah fall asleep in the car.

I woke up to someone carrying me. Once again I woke up confused. I open my eyes a little bit to find noah. I noticed I was looking at him and just smiled and kept walking. He layed me down on the bed and got in next to me, spooning. I felt comfort again. I was happy. I was with my boy again.