<chapter twenty eight>

y/n's pov:
me and my mom didn't talk at all this morning. apart of me worst at the fact she's just gonna let me walk out that door and to a whole different country. i couldn't look her in the eye while i walked out the door intertwining my fingers with noah. Dylan offered to drive us to the airport since me and my mother still were arguing.

"are you gonna talk to her eventually?" noah said tightening his grip on my hand.
"i don't know. and i don't care anymore." i said keeping a straight face. i could tell he was worried for me but it was fine. me and my mom always get into fights and majority of the time it ends with me going to visit my dad. this was normal for us, but this time felt different. it felt more serious.

             *time skip to after the plane ride to london*
"care to explain what happened Ms. y/n?" my father said looking me straight into the eyes as he buckled his seatbelt.
"mom got mad over me kissing noah and she told me if i wanted to act like that then i can go live with you. so here we are" a shocked expression was plastered on his face.
"that's one of the last things i expected to come out your mouth. a kiss?!? seriously?" me and noah both shook our heads yes. my dad just rolled his eyes.

as soon as i got to my dads house i ran to my bedroom and plopped my back on the bed. i was so tired.
"it's nap time" i said as noah walked in. he gave me a smile and said
"ok ok. but remember i have to go back to my place in a couple hours." i gave him a pouty face. i was so attached to noah and sometimes i feel like it's a negative of being in a relationship, other times it felt amazing.
"ok come here then." he scooted towards me and got under the blankets. we laid there talking for a couple minutes until i finally fell asleep. i felt noah's arms wrap tightly around me and he laid his head on my chest. i loved this. i never want this to end.