<chapter fifteen>

It was about 2am and I couldn't sleep. Out of no where I get a text from Noah.
" I saw you active on Instagram. Why aren't you sleeping my love?"
"Just thinking. What are your plans for today? Aren't you guys done filming?"
"Yeah we finished yesterday. My mom was thinking that we could do a dinner with your dad. Is that ok?"
"Yeah of course. See you later <3"
And I fell asleep.

I woke up to laughing in the kitchen, very loud laughing. I sat up and everything went silent. I got up from my bed and peeked out my door. I gasped and slowly closed my door. I slid down the door frame in absolute shock. Did I just see Brooke and my dad... kissing? No no no. That's just weird. I open the door again and acted like I didn't see anything.

"Good morning sweetheart, we are going to dinner with Noah's family tonight."
"I know." My dads phone started ringing. I assumed it was work because he left the room. He came back a few minutes later with a sad/angry look on his face.
"Y/n I'm sorry to tell you this but tomorrow you leave to go back to your moms." I stood there blank faced.
"Tomorrow? Why? I don't wanna leave."
"It's your mother's time now, you know that. We already had to extend your time for filming. She needs to back home."
"But I actually have fun here. I don't do anything there I just sit around and do nothing. I-"
"Y/n. End of discussion. You can pack now or pack after dinner, I'm driving you to the airport tomorrow morning."
"Whatever" I walked back to my room and plopped on my bed. I call Noah.

"Hey"
"Hi"
"I have to tell you something."
"What's wrong? Need me to come over?"
"I'm leaving tomorrow to go back to the states."
He stayed silent for a few minutes.
"Why"
"My mom. She wants me home."
"Shouldn't it be your decision?"
"Apparently not. I'm sorry."
"Don't apologize, I understand. see you later darling."
"Bye."

I lay on my bed thinking. I didn't want to leave, and I saw my dad pretty much macking his assistant. Today is gonna be amazing.

A/n: sorry this is short.