Chapter 2

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

"So your saying that you used to work as a florist before you came here?!?!??!" I said a little shocked.

Like IMAGINE Seonghwa as a florist. It kinda sounds cute.

"Yeah I really like flowers a lot."

"I remember that flowers have a hidden meaning behind them right?"

"Yeah"

"What kind of flower are you then?" I asked making him think for the answer.

"Maybe... the Tacca Chantrieri"

"What does it mean?" I can't help but ask because this was the first time I heard the name of it.

"Well, it gives a burst of strength, confidence and the power to propel ourselves forward." He said and it amazed me.

"How about me? What kind of flower am I?" I said with excitement.

"Im sure that you're a Camellia!" He said with an excited tone.

"And what does Camellia mean?" I don't what to do but become amazed because Seonghwa knows a lot of flowers and their meanings.

"Do you really want to know?" He said with an amused face.

"Yeah! Of course I do, I wouldn't ask for nothing." I said trying to look like I'm sulking.

Just hoping that this works because if the easy way fails, then I have no choice but to choose violence.

"Hmm... I'll think about it." He said in a mocking way.

This leaves me no choice but Seonghwa you're gonna laugh until you spill what it means!

When I noticed that he wasn't facing my direction and that his guard was down, I decided to jump into action. Thinking that the best way is to Immobilize his movements with a back hug.

He was startled when I started tickling him.

He tried to struggle free but it was no use and decided to just surrender.

"Fine, fine! I'll tell you." He said making me stop.

I didn't say anything and just waited for him to catch his breath.

"It means adorable... just like you" He said with a wink.

IM DREAMING RIGHT?!?!?!?! im not adorable!!! Maybe I am? Oh gosh... this was really unexpected... WHERES THE SHY BOI THAT I WAS WITH EARLIER?!?!?!?! SOMEONE WAKE ME UP RIGH-

"Are you there woo woo?" I was snapped back into reality with his face close to mine.

"O-obviously, I'm 100% here!"

"Oh really?" Letting out a chuckle while inching his face closer while putting his hand on my shoulder

Damn Seonghwa DON'T DO THIS TO ME. I'm fine... I'M FINE!!!

I tried to push him away but I was immediately stopped when he held my wrist while he placed his other hand on my waist.

"Why did you become silent my dear?" He said once again inching his face closer than before, our noses almost touching.

Because of the nervousness, I can feel my eyes slowly close. But...

I opened then again when I felt a soft flick in my forehead followed by a laughter.

"I should really do this a lot, you look really cute when you're flustered"

"Whatever! Its getting late, we should rest." I said trying to change the tension.

"Don't you want to eat anything first before you rest?"

"No its fine, I'm not really hungr-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence because my stomach started to rumble loudly.

"Well... your stomach is saying otherwise." He said while having a gentle smile plastered on his face.

OH GOSH... this is really EMBARRASSING!!!

My internal battle was stopped because of a human dragging me to the kitchen by pulling my wrist.

After that he said that I should just sit at the chair while he cooked food for us.

It didn't take long before we finished eating. At first I TRIED to volunteer to wash the dishes but he insisted that he will be the one to wash it.

After a while, we had a short chat. And that was when I realized that he was a kind hearted person that everyone want to be with despite meeting him in the forest, he really made me comfortable and happy.

But our chatting was stopped when I started to yawn.

"I'll show you the guest room, you can rest there for the meantime." He stood up and started to lead me upstairs.

"Here is your room, feel free to go to my room if you need anything."

"Yeah, I will thanks hwa!"

"You're welcome woo, goodnight!"

"Goodnight hwa" I said before going inside.

I went to lay down on the bed while thinking of everything that happened today.

I was about to close my eyes when I heard thunder and rain outside.

'Ah shit, I couldn't sleep if I dont have anyone or anything to hug.'

'Should I go to hwa? I don't want to disturb him... But... He said that I could go to him if I needed anything...'

Knowing that nothing will happen if I just lay here...

I decided to stand up and hurriedly went to his room, knocking gently asking for permission if I could go in.

After a few knocks, the door opened.

"Is there anything you need Woo?"

"W-well... I c-can't really sleep because of the thunder."

"If you want, you can sleep here beside me."

"Y-yeah is it okay? I really don't want to disturb you..."

"Don't worry Woo...You won't ever be a disturbance to me, I'll always be here for you." After he said it, I felt safe and a feeling of contentment being with him.

I looked at Seonghwa and he sent me a heart warming smile making my eyes start to drop a few tears.

He immediately noticed my tears and suddenly pulled me into an embracing hug.

After a few minutes he decided to let go.

"Come on, let's go to bed"

He placed his arms on my shoulder, Letting me lay on the bed first and him following after.

"Seonghwa, thank you for making my day better" I said making another smile form in his face.

"You also made my day better woo, thank you too." He said patting my head.

"Goodnight Hwa"

"Goodnight Woo" he said while starting me as we start to drift off to sleep.

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎