Chapter 5

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

Unknown Pov

|| wyvern hyung ||
Any updates? <

|| Gwa ||
> Chill, its only been a day or less
> But the only thing I know is that he is free tomorrow

Hongjoong's Pov

It was still morning so there are only a few students roaming around.

Since the halls were noisy and both San and Wooyoung are still not here. The garden was the best option to go.

It was not that hot today so I could sit on the benches to pass time.

"I think it wasn't a good idea hyung."

"What do you mean?! Did you remember what happened to the last person?"

" I know... but-"

"Then what are you shitting about?"

"Its just that Wo-"

"You know what, we shouldn't be talking about this here." I saw them walk faster trying to go somewhere.

Its still early right? I guess I should follow them. It looks like they're up to no good.

It wasn't difficult to follow them since the gap was not too far and it didn't took a long time before arriving at the back of the school. Only stopping when they arrived infront of a forest?

Why would they go there? I should come a litte closer to hear thei-

"Why are you following us!" The smaller one between the two snapped at me in a harsh tone.

"No I'm no-"

"Stop with your bullshit! You wouldn't be here if you didn't follow us, so tell us what do you want?!" I can see that the smaller person between the two becomes more irritated the more I deny the accusation.

The taller one between the two only decided to stay quiet. Making an apologetic face for a quick second before going back into a straight face.

What are they hiding? I'm already caught. Why not face them since I'm already here.

"Fine you got me... I'm gonna be straightforward with the both of you."

Wooyoung's POV

"I have been here for minutes already! Who are you contacting in your phone?" I questioned him.

"Its nothing Woo, its just something important." He replied.

"Hmm... okay!" I stood up from his sofa and took my bag.

"I think we should go to school Min, so you can get your things and schedule for next week."

"I can't, I need to do something important today." He groaned.

"How about we hangout tomorrow?" He added.

"Okay! See you later Min!" I said while getting ready to leave.

"See you later Woo" He said while leading me towards the door and then waving at me as the gap from his house starts to increase.

It was a silent walk but it felt really peaceful since I was always with my friends every morning.

"Woo! There you are!" I heard somone cheered.

Well... this is a peaceful morning.

"Goodmorning to you too Sannie"

"Did you see Hong hyung?? I tried to go to his house but no one was answering." He said.

Thats weird... Hongjoong hyung mostly walks with me or San every morning.

"Maybe he had a change of heart today" I replied.

"You have a point. Well, its gonna be just the two of us this morning!"

Even if it was only the two of us, we still had a good time joking and talking as we make our way to school.

"Oh Woo! Goodmorning! Goodmorning to you too San!" Yunho greeted us when we arrived at school.

We both greeted him back as we continue to walk with Yunho joining us.

"Hey Yunho, did you see Hongjoong?" San asked, it wasn't surprising that Yunho already know a lot of people in just the span of 1 day because he is someone that is sociable.

"I think the last time I saw him is when he went to the garden earlier. Maybe hes still there or somewhere I guess."

Knowing Hongjoong, he is someone that wants to be alone on specific times and the best thing to do is to give him some space.

"Hey Yunho, whats your first subject today?" San spoke, trying to change the topic.

He checked his schedule and he let out a sigh.

"My first subjects is math." Yunho stated.

"Oh! Atleast the three of us have the same firsy subject! You know there are times when I get tired of seeing Woo's face all the time!"

"Heyyyy!" I exclaimed, running after San who was already a few steps away, leaving Yunho behind giggling because of our behavior.

"Yah! Wait for me!"

We continued to chase after each other. Students in the halls looking at us. Only stopping when the bell suddenly rang.

We head to class after catching our breaths. We sat next to each other while hoping that we could survive this long math class.

"Ok class settle down, today's lesson will be all about..."

UNKNOWN POV

After a few hours have passed, I took out all the different types of documents from my locked cabinet.

I let out a sigh and checked the place if it was correct. Last seen, yesterday...

I finally know where you are hidding. And I won't let you have a success...

I started off my journey, making sure that no one was following my tracks as I went near Wooyoung's school making sure that I won't see anyone that is familiar that can ruin my plan.

I checked my map once again and I arrived infront of a forest. There is no turning back anymore.

When I was inside, it didn't have enough light since most of it was blocked by the trees. As I walk further deep into the forest, the more darker and harder to see.

I took out my flashlight making sure that I wont step on the wrong place.

It took me a few hours before arriving infront of a house. It looked like no one was inside but I knew better.

I knocked until someone opened the door.

"Oh! Well... well... well... look who we have here?" He said.

"Enough with your games, I already told you before..."

"Leave Wooyoung alone..."

"Park Seonghwa..."

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎