Chapter 18

(A/N 07.09.22): Idk how you made it until this chapter really but congrats! 😭😭😭

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

"I have to say something to you, can we talk privately for a second?" Jongho seriously said infront of Hongjoong.

Everyone was looking at the two waiting for the response.

"Why don't you guys just talk about it he-" Yunho's words got cutted off by Hongjoong's sudden reply.

"Sure..." The oldest in the group said, standing up and letting Jongho lead the way.

The other three we're left behind as the oldest and the youngest went into a different room.

"Do you think they're talking about us?" Mingi started the conversation, attempting to break the silence.

"I guess... There is nothing else to talk about other than Wooyoung and the spy between the the three of us." San said, replying to Mingi's statement.

It went silent again, knowing that there was a spy. The two of them are thinking who's the spy, while the other one was thinking about what they should do to avoid the suspicion.

"I have known Woo for a long time and I know one of you is the spy, you know that you can still change your mind..." Mingi said, breaking the silence.

Yunho and San looked at each other and after a few seconds, they both looked at Mingi.

"How are you sure that you're not the spy?" Yunho said starting to get suspicious of Mingi.

"I wouldn't be here right now telling you guys about Seonghwa if I was the spy right?" Mingi replied.

"You've got a point..." San said.

The three of them continued to talk to each other but still on high alert. On the other room, Jongho and Hongjoong were also talking about the same thing.

"Hyung I trust you a lot thats why I called you here." Jongho said starting their conversation.

"How are you sure that you can trust me?" Hongjoong replied, unsure of Jongho's decision to trust him.

"Seonghwa hyung wouldn't do that to you if you were part of his plan."

"You've got a point."

"But anyways, I have been looking at them and I can say that San and Yunho are really suspicious..." He said, changing the topic.

"I don't want to say that Yunho is the one that is suspicious but why San? He wouldn't do that, we have known him for a long time." Hongjoong said, defending his friend.

"I also think that Yunho is more suspicious but we can never be sure..." Jongho replied.

(A few hours earlier)

Seonghwa sat down the couch exhausted, he took a few breaths before changing his clothes.

'That bitch is really a pain in the ass...'

He prepared everything that he needes and made sure to leave no evidences before he went back to his precious Salvia.

When he was in front of the door he unlocked it and went inside, his precious Salvia was still on the same spot not moving.

"Princess are you asleep?" The older said, Wooyoung looked at Seonghwa and shaked his head.

He went closer to the younger and sat down beside him.

"There are some things that I need to do but for now, I want you to sleep okay?" He said, taking out a syringe.

He was able to inject it to the younger without any problems like before.

"Goodnight princess." Seonghwa said, as the components that the older injected to Wooyoung slowly spread in his system.

"G-goodnight mommy." The younger said as he started to lose consciousness, the last thing he saw was the older smiling at him lovingly.

Seonghwa stayed for a few more minutes staring at Wooyoung. He didn't want to leave but he still have a lot of things to do, if only he could stop time and enjoy his moments with his precious Salvia.

After a few push, he finally had the strength to stand up and leave the room, not forgeting to lock it once again.

He went downstairs and took Yeosang's unconscious body and hid it in the attic, basements are too overused so why not the attic? Right?

It took him a few minutes to be able to transfer the uninvited guest but in the end it was all worth it. He hid him behind the big boxes that were piled up. He tied him up with a rope and made sure that there is no sharp objects that can help him escape.

Once the job was done, he went down to get his princess and brought him to the attic too. He placed the younger in the cleaner side of the attic, attaching a chain in his collar so he wouldn't be able to get close to Yeosang.

He went down the attic and heard sirens from a far distance. He grinned, knowing that he already his some evidences and he could just sit in the basement and wait for things to pass.

At the moment, he couldn't move two unconscious people to a different location. Its possible but with the amount of time that he has, he wouldn't be successful without getting caught.

A few minutes passed, he heard three voices coming from downstairs. It wasn't a problem because if ever his plans go south, he could just knock them out one by one. Or even better, end their lives.

"Theres no one in the basement!" He heard someone shout.

"I'll check upstairs." Someone one said. Seonghwa knew that there is a big chance of getting caught. He was ready, the knife was already in his hand.

"You should check the kitchen, I'll be the one to check upstairs." A familiar voice stopped the other person.

He didn't hear the reply and after a few seconds he heard footsteps going up the stairs.

The person checked every single room but he knows that they wouldn't find anything.

The person started to walk closer and closer towards the attic. He went closer when he heard the door open.

He wasn't shocked when he saw the person that went up. He smirked and went closer.

"It really nice seeing you again...

Uncle..."