Chapter 14

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

A chuckle was heard as the older kneeled on one of his knees holding Wooyoung by the neck but not enough to cut his airway.

"Well, well, well... looks like I found you my little princess..." A smirk was evident on Seonghwa's face, looking at him with his threatening eyes.

Wooyoung tried to struggle free from the older's grip but it was really no use, he was stronger, he doesn't even stand a chance.

Wooyoung's continues failed attempts from running away from Seonghwa made the older release a loud chuckle making Wooyoung freeze and look at him with his wide eyes.

"Since we already played your hide and seek game... How about we play mine..." Seonghwa said as he removed his grip on Wooyoung's neck, gripping his hair tighter than earlier.

Wooyoung couldn't do anything other than follow wherever the older was pulling him to.

He lead Wooyoung upstairs, going into a different direction.

They were going somewhere in this house that Wooyoung isn't familiar with.

As Seonghwa continue to grip his hair, tiny giggles were heard from the older making the younger release whimpers because of the pain.

"Were almost there baby, aren't you excited?!" Seonghwa enthusiastically said, while stoping on his tracks to look at Wooyoung.

The older noticed that he wouldn't answer, it was like a switch that was suddenly flicked.

"Answer me brat!" He shouted, his patience running out as he slammed the younger against the wall, placing his hands tightly against his throat once again.

He tried to struggle once again but it only became tighter, he released a pained cry before he answered.

"Y-yes! I-I'm e-excited..." Seonghwa smiled at the younger's response as he loosened his grip on Wooyoung's neck.

"Oh my precious Salvia... I'm glad, really really glad! You know that it took a long time for us to- I mean, it took me a long time to prepare this!" He stated, starting to give kissess all around Wooyoung's face. He first gave a quick peck on his forehead then his cheeks and lastly his nose. Avoiding his lips, not wanting to waste more time.

"Come on my Camellia, it would suck if we wait even longer!" He added, quickly scooping Wooyoung into his arms.

Wooyoung just chose to stay quiet and let Seonghwa carry him to where he was going. Knowing that he was already pissed, he wouldn't want to trigger the older male more.

As the older continue to walk, they started to approach a door. He opened it with his one hand and went inside, not forgetting to close it once again.

The room was different, the walls were a bright shade of green and it smelled like flowers. It didn't have a lot of furnitures, it only consisted of a bed, table and cabinets.

"Welcome to my room! Do you like it?" He asked making Wooyoung nod immediately that made Seonghwa's smile become wider because of the fast reply.

The older went to the bed and gently laid Wooyoung down.

"Stay there and be good, okay?" He said, stroking his hair for a few seconds before walking away from Wooyoung.

Wooyoung looked curiously when he noticed that Seonghwa was walking towards a cabinet. Taking out a box before walking back to him.

He sat down beside Wooyoung that was still lying down, not moving from his position earlier trying to not anger the older.

He opened the box and placed it on th side not letting the younger see whats inside, going on top of Wooyoung caging him between his arms making the younger flinch.

But Wooyoung being Wooyoung, he knew something was off. He felt nervous in a bad way.

He attempted to pry Seonghwa off but it only resulted a loud slap that was heard througout the room.

"Will you stop?! Do you know anything else other than acting like a stupid bitch?!" He snapped, the look in his eyes became cold. Very far from the Seonghwa that Wooyoung met.

"I thought that you were a good boy, always wanting to follow what others told you only to please them..." he said, inching his face closer to Wooyoung.

"W-what?! That's n-not t-tr-" Wooyoung was cutted off when he went closer to Wooyoung's ear and whispered as he took something out of his pocket.

"Even if its true or not, that wouldn't matter right?!"

Wooyoung felt something sharp and cold was placed against his throat. He felt a little pressure, already knowing that it could cut him even deeper if he moved.

"You're mine now, no one else matters... All you need to do is be good to me and only me..."

Seonghwa let out a cackle, removing the knife against his neck and moving it against his face lightly making sure that he wouldn't leave any scratch.

It didn't take long before Seonghwa got tired with the knife, he threw it away on the side making sure that Wooyoung couldn't easily get it. After that, his attention going back to the box once again.

He held Wooyoung's jaw, pushing it upward, his neck on display.

"Isn't it cute? Your neck is gonna be filled with bruises, well it is now. But wouldn't that be the one thing that will keep reminding you that no one else can have you other than me?!" Seonghwa said, as Wooyoung felt something go around on his neck and then hearing a loud click afterwards.

"Ah so pretty... You're really pretty my precious Salvia... The choker that I chose really suits you..."

Wooyoung tried to remove it but Seonghwa immediately held his wrist tightly placing it over his head making him grunt at the sudden movement.

"You're not allowed to do that baby! Plus, I didn't make it too tight. But it would be better if it is, sadly we can't have you dying right?"

Seonghwa looked at Wooyoung, contented with what he has done. He was happy, really happy. He finally got what he wanted.

"How about we have fun? I still didn't forget about your actions earlier."