Chapter 22

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

"To be honest, that was a bold move of you Seonghwa hyung. I didn't expect you were like this. It looks like I underestimated you." The three of them looked at the person that just arrived.

Yeosang knows that he was too late and he's now in a much fucked up position.

"W-what..."

Wooyoung couldn't help himself but become shocked at the sudden revelation. The younger had a thousand thoughts, mixed feelings, and a painful heartbreak all at the same time.

"Did you miss your cousin Seonghwa hyung? I heard that you asked our aunt to remove eomma's life support and announcing that she was dead."

"Already?! That was fast, I was expecting it to take about hours. It was surprising that it only took them a few minutes."

The two relatives continue to chatter with each other, forgetting Wooyoung and Yeosang.

"I-i can't believe it! I t-trusted you too much! I thought t-that we're friends! San... Please... tell me... was it all a lie?!" Wooyoung pleaded for an answer from his so called friend.

San's face was blank, it was like he was a different person. The San that Wooyoung is seeing right now was not the friend that he knew. The dimpled smile that was always seen whenever they were together with Hongjoong was not found. It was like he was a completely different person.

"I had done my part now Sannie, you should take care of Yeosangie for being nosy..." Seonghwa said as he pushed Yeosang towards San's direction.

Both of them ignored Wooyoung's words and continued to talk to each other.

"I'll be here with my precious Camellia and oh! The front door is locked okay Sannie?" Seonghwa said with a smile. San didn't say anything other than nod.

"You can take Yeosang to the basement, most of my supplies are the-"

Seonghwa was giving orders to San but his phone suddenly rang. He signaled San to watch over the two for a moment and then took his phone before going upstairs.

Seonghwa made sure that he was far away from the three of them before answering the phone.

> Seonghwa you dumb child! The police from the other department is heading your way. Be thankful that I'm warning you about it.

What do you mean by that Uncle <
Didn't you tell them that <
I was not here?

> You know that you need to keep your fucking cousin on place! If I get in trouble for this I swear to my grave that I will skin you both alive! Got it?!

As Seonghwa was talking to the phone with his uncle, the three of them were left at the living room

"Woo... you need to get out... I'm really sorry for what I did but theres no time we need to get the both of you out now..." San said, in a hurry to release them both from their restraints.

"Why are you doing this? You know that you can get in trouble right?" Yeosang said once he was free. He knows the consequences of Sans actions once Seonghwa knows that he was the one helping them.

"I'm doing it for Wooyoung, so you better protect him okay? I still don't give a shit whatever happens to you but you need to get Wooyoung out of here even if you're dead or alive." San replied

"San thats not nice. The three of us need to stay alive together. We shouldn't waste any time because Seonghwa may comeback any ti-"

"Choi San you're fucking dead!!" They heard the older shouted upstairs making them startled.

"Woo you need to go now. Go to the kitchen the door is not locked becuase thats where I came from. I'll join you once I'm done okay?" San assured him, pushing him towards Yeosang, nodding at the other male before the both of them left, leaving San alone at the living room.

It only took a few seconds before Seonghwa arrived at the living room, San knows that the two of them were still inside. All he needs to do is give them more time.

The aura of the older made him scared because he knows that it was directed towards him but he has no choice. If he wants to keep his beloved friend alive, a sacrifice must be done.

"How was it cousin? Who called you?" San said, trying to act like he did nothing.

"Where did they go?!" Seonghwa snapped, he was no longer playing around.

"Hmm... I don't know... Its not my problem that they're gon-"

"Are you gonna tell me or I'm gonna plant a fucking bullet in your nut sized brain?!" Seonghwa said as he pointed the gun right at his forehead.

San was shocked, he didn't know that the older had a gun hidden within his house. He knows that the last time he went here, the things that the older only had were knives and other makeshift weapons that he could use.

"Mhmm... Has the cat got your tongue my dear Sannie? Where was the San that was talking to me earlier hmm?" Seonghwa said but San wasn't able to think of anything to say at the moment. If he provoked the older to much, he knows for sure that the bullet will be in his head in less than a second.

"Come on, tell me now and I might be nice enough to spare your life." Seonghwa said, his patience starting decrease little by little.

San knows that whether he tells Seonghwa or not he is most likely dead. The older was not someone you can just betray and expect to stay alive after it.

"It will be boring if I tell you right? Since you're smart enough... Go find them your fucking self!"

It was like a switch suddenly flipped, Seonghwa chuckled at San trying to act all tough and mighty. He knows to himself that he has the choice whether to end the boy's life or not.

"Okay then, if you say so Sannie..."