Chapter 12

⚠️ WARNING AFTER THIS CHAPTER TRIGGERING STUFF MIGHT HAPPEN ⚠️

Not sure what trigger but it does trigger me a little.

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

He removed his hand from my chin and started to stroke my hair once again.

"I felt like shit because he was becoming close with you..." there was a long pause, it really looked like he was thinking if he should tell me or not.

His face became serious and I suddenly felt his arms that were hugging me tightened.

"He was my bestfriend... but that didn't matter... Because I'm not gonna let him take you away from me." When he continued his ranting, I felt terried.

It made me scared to see and know what he could really do only to get what he wants.

"W-what do you mean? How will Mingi take me away from you or something?" I asked him, hoping that this wouldn't piss him off.

"Who wouldn't want a pretty flower all for themselves right? But anyways, let's forget about this and how about we eat first? It has been hours since you last ate and I wouldn't want my precious salvia to starve right?" He said removing himself from the hug and holding both of my wrist in his hand while his other hand taking out the key to unlock the door that leads to somewhere.

He was about to twist the door knob but he stopped and looked at me.

"Don't do anything stupid. Okay?" He said, his tone sounding a bit harsh but there was a smile on his face.

I didn't say anything and just nodded my head to answer.

After that, he opened the door and staryed to lead me outside the room that I was in when I woke up.

The place was different. It doesn't look the the house that I used to go before knowing who Seonghwa hyung really was.

It didn't take long before we arrived at the dinning room. It already has food prepared and the place was really clean and neat.

The dinning room had a medium sized table and only had 4 chairs.

"You can sit anywhere, I'm just going to get something. Don't do anything stupid" He said, removing his grip from my wrists.

I sat down on one of the chairs when I saw him starting to leave.

Where is he going? He said to not do anything stupid...

Its really tempting to follow where hes going.

No no no that would be a very bad idea Wooyoung.

I decided to stay where I was and just observed the place.

It didn't take long before he came back. He went beside me and sat down.

"Here, don't break my trust." He said while placing my phone on the table.

It wasn't broken thankfully, it was still in one piece but it had some scratches here and there.

But the big question was... Why would he give it to me? I could contact anyone at any time without him knowing right? Why would h-

"I removed the sim card and added something in your phone. Just to let you know." He said making me confused even more.

"But, why would you tell me that?"

"Its really obvious, you looked really confused."

"But put it away for now, you need to eat first or do I have to take it away from you?" He said, making me put it away quickly.

"Good" I heard him mumbled before he started eating.

I looked at him enjoying his food, not having any plan to touch mine.

"What are you waiting for? You can eat now" he said.

I still feel suspicious so I didnt eat my food yet but I heard him do a deep sigh.

"If you're worried that I included something fishy in your meal, I'm telling you that I didn't." He said,trying to assure me.

It was a long silence both of us were just looking at each other until he added.

"You know I wouldn't hurt you my precious Salvia... And you really need to eat or do I need to feed you? I wouldn't mind doing that."

After he said that I picked up the utensils and started to eat my food.

Nothing really happened during that time other than eat and just a little chat here and there. So it didn't take long before we finished.

He said to stay seated only in the living room and he cleaned up everything that we used. It only took him a few minutes before he finished washing the dishes since the only ones that are here is us.

I was checking my phone if it was fully fine and working when I saw him enter the living room.

"Its getting late now, you need to get some rest." He said.

I stood up following him as he lead me back to the bedroom

He went in with me following behind. I made sure to put my phone in a table near the bed before he helped me to be comfortable in bed.

He turned off the lights but not forgetting to turn on the night light after. he was deciding to leave but I stopped him before he could leave the room.

"W-wait... C-could you stay here?"

He stopped walking away and turned around to face me.

"Yeah sure!" He said, with a smile on his face.

He went to the door first to lock it. I made sure to check where he hid the key and I saw that the key was in a necklace underneath his shirt.

He went close and laid down next to me on the bed. It still had a lot of space since the bad was big enough to fit atleast 4 people.

He went closer and went in for a cuddle just like the last time.

"Goodnight my precious Salvia" He said, as he did a quick kiss on my forehead before tightening his hug a little as he closed his eyes to rest with a smile on his face.

"Goodnight to you too Hwa" the last thing that I replied before I started to drift off.

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎