Chapter 19

"It really nice seeing you again, uncle..." Seonghwa said smirking at the surprised officer.

"You... you little brat, you're coming with me back to the station. I saw your bastard of a cousin with his little squad, reporting that his friend was missing and seeing you here was not really surprising. Now, You need to face the consequences of the shit you did." The officer said while taking his handcuffs from his belt as he went closer to Seonghwa.

The officer was suppose to send out signals from his radio, informing his fellow officers that he found someone at the attic but was stopped by what Seonghwa said.

"Oh uncle... Don't forget that I still have a copy of you cheating on your wife at a bar multiple times..."

The officer was in shock his face starting to look pale not knowing what to do. He was furious at himself for being to careless but at the same time about what his nephew said.

"Didn't I tell you delete that!" He hissed at him, loud enough only for the both of them to hear.

"Your no fun, do you think I'm gonna delete it that easily without getting anything in return?"

"You-! Im older than you! Show some respect!"

"You? Respect? Hah that doesn't sound right to me."

There was a long pause, it was like Seonghwa was trying to remeber something until it popped up in his memory.

"Ah! You almost forgot that you also threatened to kill my dear cousin two years ago! You're in a bad position uncle... Take me to the station and I'll make sure that both of us will be rotting in our own cells for years!"

There was a big pause after Seonghwa said it, the officer knows that he is doomed for sure if he made a mistake.

"You little- fine, I'll let you off the hook just this once as long as you destroy those and keep your mouth shut..." The officer said, putting his handcuffs back to his belt.

The officer was against the decision that he made but he had no choice but to follow the his nephew wanted.

"Hmm... I'll think about it, I may change my mind if you didn't do your part..."

"I can assure you that I'm going to be doing my part so you better not forget about yours."

"Yeah, yeah... Now off you go uncle, I still have a lot of things to do." Seonghwa said, the officer starting to walk back downstairs to meet up with his coworkers.

"Did you find anything?" Seonghwa heard from below.

"No, there is no one upstairs. Those kids must be doing a prank and wasting our time." He heard his uncle said, his plan was a success.

After a few minutes, he heard them leave the house. He went to check at the two unconscious males.

Going to Yeosang first before checking up on his precious Salvia.

"This place is not the best but just wait a little longer and I'll make sure that you will be in a comfortable place." He said, caressing the younger's face knowing that the boy wouldn't reply to him or even hear what he even said.

After that, he waited for a few minutes to pass before leaving the attic, making sure that they're really left already.

Seonghwa knew that no one would be bothering them anytime soon. So after that, he locked the door and placed back the alarms in his house.

When he finished everthing, he went back to the two unconscious males at the attic, waiting for them to wake up.

"Just wait for a little Seonghwa, you will finally get to eliminate that those two traitors..." He whispered to himself.

(Present time)

After talking for awhile they both went out to check on their other friends.

The three of them were minding their own business.

Mingi was on the couch, writing on his notes while holding his phone. Yunho was on a single sofa, on his phone feeling really anxious.

"San are you okay?" Hongjoong said, a few seconds after he scanned the room.

Everyone's attention immediately went towards the male that was holding back his tears.

"Y-yeah, I'm f-fine..."

"Are you sure?" Hongjoong was sure that something was off with his friend, he went closer to him and held both of his shoulders.

"I-i... I n-need to go"

After San said the line nearly everyone felt suspicious of the male while his friend was still worried about what was happening with him.

"Why so sudden?" Hongjoong asked, waiting for him to answer.

"I-its about e-eomma..." When Hongjoong heard what his friend said, his eyes went wide. The others kept looking at them back and forth, confused at the situation.

"What happened to her?"

"T-the hostpital c-called... a-an... a-and t-they said that she doesn't have a c-chance of s-surviving..."

The room went silent, not knowing what to say. All of them couldn't help but give sad and worried faces.

"Should I go with you or do you want to go alone San?"

"I think you should stay here with them, finding where Wooyoung was taken is important. I'll just text you or something if ever I arrived." San said, assuring his friend that he is capable of going on his own.

"Have a safe trip okay?" Hongjoong said before San left with a nod.

A few minutes went by and the four of them were still silent. All of them were still processing what just happened.

"I know that we're still shocked but I don't want to waste more time." Jongho stated to break the silence.

Jongho stood up and went infront of Yunho and looked at him at the eyes releasing a sigh.

"Yunho hyung, I don't want to sound rude but are you working with Seonghwa?"

"W-what?! I don't even know him Jongho! Why would I even work with him?" Yunho answered, his eyes becoming wide, surprised at the sudden accusation.

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎