Chapter 15

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

3rd Person POV

Everyone in the room was minding their own business, still on their toes because of what happened a few hours ago.

Hongjoong was with San, both are sitting at a corner, worried for their friend just hoping that nothing bad really happened to him.

"Hyung, we both know that Wooyoung is strong. Whatever happens, we know that he will get through it." San said, trying to assure the older.

"Yes I know, I believe that he could get through it. But you know that it wouldn't happen if we- I stopped him..." Hongjoong replied. There was a long pause, San was about to talk once again but Hongjoong was first.

"For fucks sake! We... I... A few weeks ago he said about meeting a stranger that was living in a forest, that stranger lived somewhere that no one knows and we didn't mind it!"

San released a quick sigh, agreeing thag his hyung was right.

"I know, I know, but we didn't expect this to happen to Woo-"

"It was already a red flag... I-I really wish that I could go back time and warn him! I'm his hyung, his friend! I-I really feel like I failed to do be one..."

"No you didn't Hongjoong. As someone that knows how Seonghwa acts, even if you warned Wooyoung, he might still do it. If Wooyoung tried to avoid him, he could've done something worse than this. Just like what happened to those poor souls..." Mingi suddenly joined in their conversation, making the two turn their heads to him.

"Oh Mingi, you're back. Did you get any updates?" Hongjoong said, trying to change the topic.

"Sadly, theres none. Yeosang could be having some technical difficulties, but Jongho is on the lookout and he'll inform us if ever he gets something."

"W-what? What about Woo? You know that we can't just leave Wooyoung alone with... with... with him..."

"I'm sorry Hongjoong, this is the only thing we can do at the moment..." Mingi said with a sad tone in his voice.

The three of them continued to chatter, trying to drift their minds from the negativity that was disturbing them.

"I'm curious, how did you guys meet Woo?" Mingi asked the two of them.

"I met Woo when we suddenly bumped into each other in the hallway. I was late for my next class so I wasn't looking." San said, a small smile forming on his face as he remembers the first time that they met.

"Did you know that after he bumped into Woo, he wouldn't stop blabbering about wanting to befriend Woo to me during recess." Hongjoong said.

"But it was worth it! And plus even if I blabber about him you know that you wouldn't hate me hyung! You love us too much to do that!" San exclaimed, trying to defend himself.

"Your right, if we didn't meet Woo I think I'd already disown you months ago or maybe a year ago." Hongjoong replied.

On a different room, Jongho and Yunho were both there. Silently looking at Jongho's device, waiting for a sudden text to just pop up.

Yunho made a loud sigh making Jongho's attention go to him.

"Still no sign?" Yunho tried to start a conversation.

Jongho shooked his head, disappointment evident in his face.

"Nope, we have been waiting for hours and there is still no call and even texts from Yeosang hyung."

"Let's just hope that he could report to us as soon as possible..."

"Yeah, Seonghwa hyung is someone that is dangerous to be around with." Jongho said.

Yunho stood up and said. "I'll check on the others for a while. Is it okay if I leave you for a few minutes?"

"Yeah, its okay. I'll join you guys later." After Jongho said it, Yunho went out of the room leaving Jongho alone.

He continued to patiently waited, looking at his phone wishing that a notification will suddenly pop up.

A few minutes has passed and it was like his wishes were suddenly answered.

A notification popped up on his device saying that Yeosang sent a message.

Jongho didn't waste anymore time and immediately opened the message.

Sangie
> Hello

Gwa
> Hyung! It took you awhile, what did you find?
> is he fine?

Sangie
> So I was right.
> Both of you.

Jongho was confused at the message that Yeosang said. What does he mean by he was right?

Gwa
> Hyung what do you mean? What was right?
> What do you mean by both of you?

Yeosang became silent to messages were sent, it only shows that he was typing something.

So instead of spamming Yeosang, he decided to wait for him to send what he was typing.

Sangie
> It was cute that both of you we're bold enough to go against me despite my warnings. But here you are... You were suppose to be first but looks like your little friend stepped into his own grave.

After he read the message, it was like a bucket of cold water was splashed into his face.

He immediately clicked the call button, it rang a few times but it was declined. He tried it a few more times and keeps on getting declined again and again.

Gwa
> Answer me you coward!

Sangie
> Oh? Are you sure that I'm the coward?
> HAHAHAHA
> It looks like you seriously want to talk...
> Okay then, lets talk

Jongho's phone suddenly rang after the last message. He quickly answered it and said.

"What did you do to Sangie Hyung?!"

> Hmm... You don't have to worry about him. You precious hyung is just... In a deep sleep and may sleep forever very soon. So you dont have to worry.

"You s-" Jongho was about to say something but the call was suddenly ended.

Without wasting any more time, he went out of the room, making everyone look at him.

"Guys! Bad news... He knows... He has Yeosang... I have a clue where he could be but..." everyone's faces became serious, as a quick silence was heard before Jongho continued what he was saying.

"We need to move now."

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎