Chapter 16

Do I regret writing this part? Maybe a little. This one was hard to write, I had to think about this and that T.T

(A/N 07.09.22) : Yes I do regret writing this completely 🙃 I don't know if this has wrong grammar but I ain't reading through this chapter and the next ones!

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

"How about we have fun? I still didn't forget about your actions earlier." Seonghwa said, slowly inching closer to Wooyoungs neck while the younger tried to move away but immediately failing, his wrist still gripped tightly by the older over his head.

"H-hyung let go p-please..." Wooyoung said, stuttering on his words.

"Sorry princess but thats a big no no... I gave you a chance earlier..." He replied, as Wooyoung felt the older's breath on his neck making him feel shivers run down his spine.

"P-please H-hwa-"

"Thats not my name princess..." Seonghwa said, starting to kiss and lightly suck on Wooyoung's soft skin.

"A-ah! H-hw-" Wooyoung's whines were cut off by the older, his free hand quickly covering his precious salvia's mouth, stopping the younger mid sentence as Seonghwa turned his face to look at him darkly.

"What did I tell you earlier baby?!" The younger tried to say something but only whimpers were heard, Seonghwa's hand preventing him from letting words out.

The room became quiet but it didn't take a long time before Seonghwa released a pleased sigh, breaking the silence.

He turned his head once again to face Wooyoung's neck, maintaing eye contact to his eyes this time as he continued sucking purple bruises.

When he felt that it wasn't enough, he started to bite him lightly, making Wooyoung release more cries as he tries to break away from the older. In Seonghwa's mind, one is not enough thats why he continued to do more, one after another.

By that time, Wooyoung's neck was littered by bruises. He stopped fighting back earlier, knowing that it was no use. He needed to use his mind to create a plan instead of fighting him head on.

Seonghwa was somehow satisfied but it was still not enough. He went lower, starting to mark Wooyoung's clavicle.

The younger noticed that Seonghwa was becoming distracted, so without any hesitations, he kicked him in between his legs as the older's grip loosens.

Wooyoung immediately freed himself, pushing of Seonghwa and making a dash to get the keys and went straight to the door. He quickly unlocked the door and opened it.

But sadly, luck was not on his side today. He was one step away from getting out of the room when he felt Seonghwa's arm wrap around his waist, holding both of his hands on place while his other hand went to his jaw.

"Oops... You almost got away from me you little bitch... It was a bold move!" The older said before stopping in his sentence, forcing the younger's jaw towards the side.

Wooyoung felt Seonghwa's breath on his ear. In his mind, he knows that he was dead for sure.

"Seeing you attempt to escape from me again and again makes me want you more... At first... I though that being spoiled and dolled up really suits you..." the older said as he slowly went down toward Wooyoung's bruised neck pausing for awhile before forcing Wooyoung's head upward making the younger feel vulnerable while he released a chuckle.

"But seeing you look helpless... Makes me feel something different... Every time I hear your pathetic cries! Doesn't it sound so lovely? In addition to that, the only ones that could hear and see how weak and useless you are is only us..." Seonghwa said as he started to pull Wooyoung away from the door, closing and locking it once again.

He dragged the younger with him towards the cabinet and took a leather belt and tied Wooyoung's wrist making him defenseless once again.

Seonghwa was really pleased that the younger stopped fighting him once again. A wide smile formed on his face and then said.

"Come on princess, why don't you show mommy that you can take your punishment like a good boy and prove to me that your not a useless little shit" That was the last word that the older said before Wooyoung finally lost hope in getting out, following what the older told him and kept nodding.

"Use your words, I need words not gestures princess" Seonghwa said, removing his hand from Wooyoung's jaw that was stopping the youngers head from looking down at the floor showing Seonghwa that he has all the control.

"M-mommy p-please... I'm s-sorry... I-i'm s-sorry..." Wooyoung mumbled, tears starting to form in his eyes.

"I know princess, I f-" He was cutted off by a sudden ring from his phone on top of the cabinet.

"Lay down on the bed princess, make sure you stay there till I get back okay?" He said, guiding Wooyoung to the bed as the younger nodded.

He made sure that Wooyoung was lying down before he connected the collar that he gave to a chain that was hiding behind the headboard of the bed.

"I'll be back, mommy just have to take care of something." Seonghwa said.

The older quickly went to get his phone and before he left the room he didn't forget to get the knife that was on the floor and then locking the door.

When he was a few steps away from his room, he answered the call.

"It better be important, you're ruining my moment"

> Hyung, you need start plan c. They have an idea where you might be.

"Oh? Who was it?"

> It's the brat, Choi Jongho... He sent Yeosang to find the both of you to use as an evidence...

"Yeosang? That bitch, looks like he would be walking towards his own grave..."

> I told you hyung that you shouldn't trust anyone! It happened again just like the past ones...

"Don't worry, I know what I'm doing this time. Plus, if I didn't trust anyone I wouldn't be working with you"

> I understand, but hyung don't forget to do your part in our deal...

"Yes, I know. After this, I'll make sure that I also do my part."

> Thanks hyung, I have to go... I'll inform you later.

After that, the call ended.

Seonghwa was holding his knife, thinking about what he will do to the uninvited guest that will be arriving very soon.

"Looks like you're gonna be the first one Yeosang..."