Chapter 13

⚠️ starting this chapter, there may be triggering things that can happen ⚠️

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

3rd Person POV

After they said their goodnights to each other, both of them started to drift off to sleep. It was really peaceful, only the sound of the wind and the soft snores that came from the two were heard

But it took a few minutes before the younger between the two was awake once again. Checking out his surroundings, he made sure that Seonghwa was asleep.

He noticed that the older doesn't seem to be waking up from his deep slumber any time now. So because of that, Wooyoung immediately sprung into action.

Carefully removing the older's arms that were wrapped around him, making sure that he wouldn't wake up because of the disturbance.

Wooyoung felt his breathing stopped when Seonghwa made a few movements after he successfully escaped from his grasp, but he thankfully went back to normal.

He heard Seonghwa's soft snores once again, showing that he was still asleep.

'That was a close one, I thought that I was gonna get caught. I would be the most unlucky person in this world if that ever happened'

He said to himself after releasing a deep sigh.

He silently went to the door but he immediately remembered.

It was locked.

'Aishh... Where did he put the damn key again? THINK WOOYOUNG, THINK! USE YOUR BRAIN FOR ONCE!'

He argued with himself, trying his best to remember where the older hid the key.

'Ah, I remembered! It was like a necklace right? Or is it in his pocket?'

He went back to Seonghwa was peacfully sleeping, holding his breath as he got closer and closer until he was only a few centimeters apart from him.

He immediately checked if the key was in a form of a necklace and thankfully, he was correct.

'Yes! Its here!'

He celebrated in his mind for a few seconds and immediately took the key from the sleeping male.

Wooyoung made sure that he was able to reach the door as fast as possible without alarming him.

Unlocking the door and made a dash to find the exit when it opened.

He quickly went down the stairs trying to remember the directions that be went through earlier.

'Wheres the exit! Aish... is it in there? Or over here?'

He opened every single door that he could find, starting to feel frustrated when it was locked every single time.

After his attempts, they were not enough to help him get any progress, the exit was nowhere to be found.

It was like it just magically disappeared and decided to hide itself from Wooyoung, preventing him from making his 'very well planned' escape.

He felt like giving up and going back like nothing happened but he felt his whole body get goosebumps when he heard some noise coming from upstairs.

The noise sounded like someone was walking. It went through the hallway upstairs. The steps were loud but slow, he was obviously taking his time to roam, making Wooyoung more distressed than he was already.

It didnt take long when his face started to pale when he heard that he was almost close to the stairs.

Quickly running to the kitchen, he tried to find anything that he could use to defend himself.

Sadly, just like the doors, most of them were also locked.

'Shit... nearly every cabinet is locked'

Panicking, he immediately ran to find a room to hide. It may not be the best decision to do, but hopefully it will work.

"Where are you?!? You know that if you show yourself right now while I still have a few patience, I might be nice enough to only give you a few!"

He heard Seonghwa's voice from the upper floor, making him start to run to find a quick place to hide, not leaving the kitchen and lowering the risk of being spotted by Seonghwa.

With the adrenaline running in his veins, he hid in under the sink that had a cabinet in it.

Trying his best to fit himself as he closed the opened cabinet when he heard that Seonghwa was already downstairs.

"You know that I won't be angry princess, all you need to do is to stop all your games and come out!" He shouted from afar, hearing the loudness of his footsteps start to lessen.

'Is he going to the living room? I hope... I can't hide forever... aishhh! What am I gonna do now...' he said in his mind.

After a few minutes has passed, he didn't hear any signs of Seonghwa near. He was about to get out of his hiding spot when he heard another yell. This time it sounded like he was already pissed off.

"It looks like my little princess is being a brat! We all know what happens if someone misbehaves!"

Wooyoung's heart started to beat faster when he heard that his footsteps were heard entering the kitchen.

"You're not anywhere in this house... I feel like your hiding in here somewhere my little princess..."

He continued walking closer, his hands opening cabinets left and right.

Wooyoung knows that he was doomed, he knows that he's gonna be found anytime now.

"One last chance princess! Its either you come out yourself or I'm gonna be the one to find you. We both know how its gonna end, its easier if you just stop being stubborn." He said, no longer shouting.

"5..." the older started counting down, giving Wooyoung a chance to surrender himself.

"4..."

"3..." the countdown continued when he noticed that his princess wasn't coming out anytime soon.

"2... This is your last chance...." He said getting closer to Wooyoung's hiding place.

He felt the place become quiet, the only thing he can hear was the loud pulse of his heart.

After a few seconds, he felt the cabinet that he was hiding in opened. As the light from the kitchen started to reach his eyes.

A chuckle was heard as the older kneeled on one of his knees holding Wooyoung by the neck but not enough to cut his airway.

"Well, well, well... looks like I found you my little princess..."