Money

(play the song while you read) lol

No one pov

"Hurry the fuck up Time is money! These niggas coming to see some pussy and y'all playing with Suga money! If Y'all hoes don't hurry up, Ima put a bullet in one of y'all asses!" Yelled a dark-skinned man with tattoos; as a group of girls made their way through the packed brothel. Omari was a simple man all he cared for besides Jimin was money. He ran this brothel for his best friend Suga. He had known him since he was 11 and the younger was about 6. You see Suga was one of the craziest niggas Omari had ever met and he did not play about his money. The male was a force to be fucked with no matter how long he had known you, if you messed up his paper that's a bullet in your head. Suga ran the city Omari and the others just did what they were told. When it came to drugs, prostitutes, murder and any other illegal thing you could think of Suga could get for you. Everybody in the city was on his payroll even the mayor. He was untouchable. Ain't nothing worse than nigga that's untouchable that means he could make you go missing and motherfuckas wouldn't bat an eyelash. Shit, even the police were scared of his ass. Omari loved suga like a brother because he was the one that found suga walking the streets when they were kids and took him back to Tao and Kris. They have been attached at the hip ever since. Suga didn't come from a good home, his mom was a junky and was abusive as hell to him. The bitch sold him to a drug dealer to get her next fix. Lucky for Suga the drug dealer felt sorry for him and dropped him off near an orphanage. Suga was about to walk there when Omari found him and took him home. They got even closer when Omari's dad was killed. Sugar's parents took him in since he had no other family. If it was for suga and rm he would have probably been dead. He owed them his life so he did what even the fuck Suga told him to do. Suga was crazy as hell but Omari loved him. They were brothers not by blood but by struggle.  Omari was deep in thought when he felt an arm around his shoulder. " Yo what got you thinking so hard, " said a tall man with tattoos on his neck and dimples.
"Damn Nigga haven't I told you not to do that," said Omari while laughing.
"It ain't my fault yo ass was probably thinking about how to fuck Jimin sixty ways to Sunday, that you didn't hear me calling you. said the taller male.
"Look I wasn't even thinking about that. And keep my baby name out yo mouth. You just worry about Jin's psychotic ass. Said omari while looking at Rm.
" Oh got jokes I see. What were you deep in thought about anyway. Said Rm while giving Omari some dap.
" I was thinking about Suga. Where that nigga at anyway? Said Omari
" Shit I don't know probably somewhere with Jhope ". Said Rm
Omari just shook his head. Knowing that Suga probably got Jhope bent over a desk somewhere.
"Them two horny ass motherfuckas ". Omari said while laughing.
" You just lucky you never walked in on them fucking"  "I almost died that motherfucka threw a knife at my head while balls deep in Jhope ". I still get nightmares about that shit said Rm.
You see the only person that Suga won't kill is Jhope. They met when yoongi was 6 and hoseok was 5. They had been in each other's lives since they were kids because their families are close. Yoongi didn't start talking till after he met Jhope, it was like something inside of him wanted to trust the other. So from that day on Jhope became his everything. The bond was unbreakable no matter how fucked up it was. They were toxic but they loved each other. Everyone knew not to fuck with Jhope because if you did Suga would kill you slowly. The last time somebody disrespected him in yoongi presence, that person ended up at the bottom of a river. Jhope was his queen and no one messes with the queen. They did everything together he was his right hand. Suga was the devil and Jhope was a demon. What a beautiful fucked up love affair.
Omari and Rm knew even tho Suga loved them but if they ever crossed jhope he would put a bullet in their head.
" Why do bending my baby over desk bother you motherfuckas so much ?" said Suga who had popped up out of thin air.
Omari and Rm jumped as they turned around.
"Why do you two love scary the fuck out of me?  "Y'all can't be seeking up on a nigga like that, that's how you get shot. Said Omari
"Shut yo bitch ass up". Stop talking shit you wouldn't have to be scared. Said Suga while laughing.
"I'm not scared asshole. I'm just saying warn a nigga next time. Said Omari while giving yoongi some dap.
Rm just stood there shaking his head at the two wondering why he was friends with these crazy-ass motherfuckas.
"Where have you been anyway?" Said Rm
"I was handling some business real quick ". Somebody owes me some money and refused to pay so I had to visit their ass. Then I bent hoseok over a desk. Said Suga with a smirk on his face.
" See I was right! You two horny ass niggas can't keep y'all dick out each other's mouths. Said Omari
All yoongi could do was laugh cause Omari was telling the truth
"In all seriousness, I heard some new gang in town and here tonight said rm"
"Well just as long as the mind the business and stay out the way; it's enough paper out her for all of us. Said Yoongi
"You're right but every time a new nigga comes to town they wanna try some shit. Said Omari
"They can try some if they want to ima have Jhope take care of that shit for me." Said yoongi. As he, Rm, and Omari looked over at Rakim and his crew.