The past , the present and Death

Warning ⛔️ extremely graphic and gory.
Listen to Stan as you read it makes it more creepy.

The time is around 10:30 at night and, Fanxy  child was digging a grave

The time is around 10:30 at night and, Fanxy child was digging a grave. Suga had called them, asking them to come out to the cemetery cause they needed them to bury something. They came right away because they knew Suga called on Jay's behalf. Zico was hipped on the situation because Jay had talked to him weeks ago. It was about to be a long night. Dean was smoking a cigarette while he took out the rope from the trunk, thinking to himself. Sometimes he wonders what his life would be like if he wouldn't have joined fancy child. They had become his family, and Dean was grateful for it. He looked at the rest of his crew and smiled. Crush walked over and asked with amusement in his voice, " Why are you smiling?
Dean just looked at him and said, " I'm just grateful for you guys. Crush put his arm around his shoulder and shook his head, smiling at Dean. As they stood by the grave, they heard cars coming in the distance. It was time for Rakim to reap what he sowed.

The cars came to a stop, and Suga was the first to step out, then after him, it was Jhope.
Jhope walked around the car and stopped in front of the trunk, slowly opening it. Rakim was cured into a ball, crying and shaking. He knew he was about to die, he just prayed they would make it quick. Jhope grabbed him by the hair, pushing him to the cold ground. Rakim screamed in pain because his face hit the headstone knocking more of his teeth out. Rakim could feel the rain hit his skin, tasting the dirt in his mouth. This would be where they would kill him. Suga looked at him with pure hatred and complete disgust. Rakim felt alone and isolated. I guess that is why they took him here . He's never felt more alone than he does at this direct moment. Not even when his mother passed away or when he killed his father. Jay was about to make him suffer for everything he had ever done wrong. He had promised him years ago he would kill him. This wasn't just about Kelly. Rakim and Jay had a past. Rakim had betrayed him too many times, him shooting Kelly was just the last straw. There were some things that jay hadn't told Yoongi about the real reason he came to Seoul. It was personal for him. Rakim doesn't think jay ever wanted Yoongi's place, jay just needed another excuse to find Rakim. Rakim had hoped he and Yoongi would kill each other. It never crossed his mind they would become friends. Rakim can honestly say for the first time he regretted the things he did. These people he had no idea what Yoongi and Jay were capable of. He tried to run from them both and ended up being like a rat caught in a trap with nowhere to go. Jay walked out of the car with a stone face.
Jay- it's something I'd like to get off my chest before I kill you. You thought that if you moved to another country and, change your name, I wouldn't know you?
Everyone looked confused while Yoongi smirked.

Jay- Rocky, I thought you knew better than that. You can't run from your demons, they will come back to hunt you. I gave you chance after chance to come clean, and you didn't. You had to go and try and kill the love of my life. It's like you enjoy pissing me off. You killed the only person that stood up for me because you were jealous. The only father I have ever had. Your dad loved you and wanted the best for you, but it wasn't enough. You wanted power, you and my poor excuse for a father both. Did either of you think you would get away with it? You tried to destroy everything I have ever had Rakim. Now I'm about to make you suffer. You left me for dead at the bottom of that cliff!! If Av hadn't found me, I would be dead!!! I was so stupid then, but now I know better. The amount of beating your father saved me from getting. The game taught me how to be a man. That piece of shit of an adopted father of me and Jonathan tortured us for years ! The game loved you! It's time for you to die. Kelly could have died, and I now will make you suffer for her pain. Every scar you caused her , that's a body part you will lose. May god have mercy on your soul.

Ave was shocked he knew that motherfucka looked familiar Rakim was the Game son. Oh, this was about to get messy.
Jay gave a creepy smile, and he looked over at Yoongi. Yoongi walked over with two crowbars in his hand. Yoongi needed to release some stress, and this was the perfect way to go about it. Rakim's eyes damn near bucked out his head when he saw Suga walking over. Suga swung the crowbar without saying a word, hitting Rakim in the jaw causing it to break. Rakim didn't scream, just lying there in pain. Yoongi hit him over and over again, but he was still breathing, so he stopped and walked away, telling Jay something in his ear making him smile. Jay grabbed Rakim by the neck, taking out a switchblade stabbing him in the face, causing him to scream. Blood gushed everywhere. He stabbed and stabbed until Rakim wasn't moving. He then started to stab him in the throat over and again. Rakim was choking on his blood. Jay had blood all over him, but he didn't care. Rakim was dead at this point, but jay kept going. Jay began to stab him in the stomach, causing his guts to come out. Jay wasn't done yet. Jay took the switchblade and began to cut his head off. It wasn't working, so he told Sik-k to hand him the saw. This, made Zico throw up. Hoseok couldn't believe what the fuck he was seeing. This shit was sick. Jay was getting off to the fact Rakim's guts had come out. Rakim was dead, and he was still chopping at his body. He was about to be sick. By the time Jay had finished, all that was left of him was disfigured body parts. Jay kicked Rakim a mangled body into the grave and peed on it. Causing everyone's jaw to hit the ground. Jay walked away leaving everyone in shock, as Fancy child began to bury Rakim.