Death is too Sweet

Later that night, Rihanna lay on the cold basement floor, praying to god the pain would end soon

Later that night, Rihanna lay on the cold basement floor, praying to god the pain would end soon. Hoseok and Fatou had been torturing her for hours. No matter how much they beat her she wouldn't talk.  Rihanna was loyal to Rakim even tho he wasn't faithful to her.

The door opened, revealing Hoseok.
Hoseok- Hello sweetheart. Are you ready to talk yet
Rihanna looked at him with disgust. He just had Minzy, Bom, CL, and Dara beat the living shit out of Rihanna and had the nerve to call her sweetheart. Not to mention Fatou had probably broken her arm pushing her down the steps. Rihanna's eyes were almost swollen shut. One of Rihanna's eardrums was totally busted , so she could only hear out of her left ear.

Rihanna - I will talk but promise to make my death quick.  I don't know where he is. I have an idea of where he might be.

Hoseok- I'm surprised he didn't come for you yet. We sent that message a while ago.
Hoseok and the rest of them were confused. It was like he didn't care she was about to die, and that was just plain cold.
Rihanna laughed because they thought Rakim cared about her. That piece of shit never loved her, and now she knew it

Rihanna- He could give a rat's ass about if I live or die! That piece of shit left me at the airport without my passport or money. He was hoping Yoongi would find me and kill me!!! Your plan failed if you think he is coming to get me. So you might as well kill me now.

Hoseok- Damn that's cold. Then why are you protecting him?

Rihanna- Because I Still love him!!  No matter how horrible he treats me. I know it sounds pathetic, but it's the truth. I knew he was planning something. He was talking to people I had never seen before about taking Yoongi and Jay down. Rakim was playing on killing Jay and his hold team. Then kill Yoongi and get what he truly wanted.

Hoseok - which was what? Hoseok looked confused about what the fuck she was on about.

Rihanna- You!!! He started on this bullshit because he wanted you!! Ever since we came to this shit hole city he has been obsessed with you. That man hadn't given a fuck about me in months. I had to listen to him tell me every single day how much he wanted you. At first, he knew not to touch you, but now the asshole refuses to let Yoongi have you.  Jay has more money than all of us combined and owns one of the biggest drug empires in America. He wanted more power, so killing jay is what he wanted to do to get it. If you wanna know where he is,  call Ravi. He is one of Rakim's associates he fucked over. He keeps tabs on him.
Plus it won't be easy to catch him, you would have to trap him by setting him up. There are three things in this world Rakim loves, and that's Money, Power, and Bitches,  so start with that. He is a complete coward so he runs when shit gets too hot. So Rakim is probably out of the country by now. Now, if you don't mind killing me already.

Fatou stood at top of the steps listening and shook her head. But this was the nigga she left her for. Hearing how she let that piece of shit do her pissed Fatou off. What kind of idiot would put up with that type of bullshit.  Walking down the steps she walked over to Hoseok. She asks if he is done with Rihanna. And he says yea and walks up the steps shutting the door.
Fatou puts the gun up to Rihanna's head as she sat tied to the chair. Rihanna knew she was about to die so she didn't bother to fight she deserves this. Fatou took the gun from her head and hit her in the face with it, causing the chair and Rihanna to fall over. Fatou kept beating her until she wasn't moving and her face was almost unrecognizable. It felt good to kill her. She pulls the trigger shooting Rihanna right through the eye causing the bullet to exit out the back of her head, killing her instantly.
She walks up the steps as Jungkook, Sik, and G soul move the body, walk over to the furnace throwing it in.

Hoseok was in complete shock. That motherfucka wanted to kidnap him for himself. Rakim was sick. Hoseok picked up the phone and called Yoongi.
Hoseok told Yoongi everything he had found out about Rakim, and Yoongi talked to Jay.
Jay knew Ravi.  They got a chance to speak to him over the phone.  Rakim went to Vagas to start over. He was moving dumb out in these streets, buying a Casino, and buying fancy things.

Yoongi had an idea, but he was going run it by jay first

Yoongi- I have an idea. Since he likes women so much how about we use one of the girls from the club as bate?
Jay chuckled. Jay knew it was a good idea, and he had just the perfect girl to do it. He picked up his phone and called her.

Jay- Megan I need you to do something for me

Megan-What is it, Demon?

Jay- I need you to fly to Vegas. I will have plane tickets , a passport, and other things sent to you.
Rakim is in Vegas,  and I need you to do what you do.

Megan's eyes turned dark, and She said I'm in. To her, this was personal that bitch deserves to die. They had history, and it was time for Rakim to face the consequences  for the shit he has done. He wasn't walking out of that club alive. Megan was good at the art of seducing niggas, and trapping them. Just call her Mona Lisa